• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ho hum, another day, another mass shooting in the US.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Yes but you are conflating them, when we don't know exactly how many of those were legel/illegal. So you can't put the private sales into either category without separating the data.
I used your data.

How you came to that conclusion is mind boggling.
Well....... I'm waiting!
All you have offered for 'mass shootings with illegal guns' is gang drive-past shootings, and I want to know which of the School-Assembly-Retail-Church-Mosque-College' etc shootings over the recent years (10 years?) were carried out with illegally acquired guns.
So far you've offered nothing.

I'm not hiding anything. I am providing real data to battle your false narrative of made up BS.
Less of that, eh? You've already dishonored yourself quite enough with your description of how you picked on a poor and small bloke who was trying to earn some money with your filthy insults, threats and further threatening behavior with a gun, possibly because you then got a bit frightened (?). I would have thought that such a disclosure might have humbled you in to some level of more polite communication?