• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

History Books Needed!

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Hello lovely, lovely, intelligent RFers. I know you all love books, and many of you probably also love history. Well, I am here for a combination of these things. I need to know the titles of really good history books that cover the period of history from about 1750 to about 1815. General books about this time period are good, as well as in-depth ones about the major events of the time. Also, titles that include what is going on in India, China, and other not-so-often-talked-about-places and their relationship with Europe at the time would be great. I am talking big picture stuff here, as well as nitty-gritty details. Thank you, and good night.

Edit: Length also does not matter. The longer the better. Yes, I would like it to be something that is not a completely boring read, but I can't always get what I want. I basically need to become an expert on this time period.

Or maybe the time period should be 1815-1860. Which do you think is better?

Last edited: