• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hirohito gave me Mortal Kombat characters for Christmas!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
[video=youtube_share;XeQryt_NU2Y]

I kept having visions of Emperor Meiji, Hirohito, Amaterasu, Emperor Ojin, and the Japanese Shinto Divinities training dead soldiers of Yasukuni Shrine , where millions of Japanese war dead are enshrined, and turning them into mortal Kombat characters, and presenting them as Christmas presents to myself and the "dead Kennedy dynasty", a group of adopted children of President John Kennedy, Saint John of the Apocalypse, Saint John the Baptist of America's royal family.

Kennedy means "Helmeted Chief", implying Knight and chief, and John Kennedy was a Knight of Columbus, which uses the Fasces as it's symbol for the order.

Hirohito seemed to tell me the White House is the "House of Solomon" where Ras Tafaria , known as the Lion of Judah and 20th Century Jesus Incarnation, seeks to resurrect the Ras Tafarian Dynasty of the Lion King of Judah, and Hirohito's mortal Kombat characters will defend, bless, and inspire those who help do this.

It is impossible yes, but the Kamikaze (a word meaning Divine Wind) shall strike America, creating the "dead Kennedy Pentecost", where the eyes of the American people are opened, and we all become one family with the Royal Kennedys, and Saint John Kennedy the Baptist baptizes America with fervent fires of zeal, enlightenment, and American State Shinto.

The Holy Spirit came upon the Apostles as a Kamikaze (Divine Wind).

Now, of course, I don't know if I'm of sound mind, and I treat it with skepticism, but it comes upon me with intense convictions and bizzare signs and coincidences.

I've been seeing Emperor Hirohito dressed as Santa Claus, announcing he is Shinto Santa, because I felt he wanted me to fill out a Christmas gift list to him, and in the middle of that list, I look up Hirohito, to discover he became Emperor on Christmas, December 25!

Today I had vision of Raiden's Temple, East of Heaven, where Kami are transformed, trained, and remolded into Santa's (Hirohito's) Imperial Mortal Kombat characters, and God's of the Samurai, like Emperor Ojin!

The soldiers of Yasukuni were dressed like elves, putting together a beast of the Apocalypse called "Godzilla", a Spirit to protect people from the bad Spirits, the beast that rises from the waters like the beast of the Apocalypse, only Godzilla battles the beast of the Apocalypse!

And I dreamed a few days ago Hirohito , Emperor of the Sun, said they are creating a "Sun Chip", computer chip that is also a Shinto Shrine, to put in my brain, so that it is easier to control me and maximize my potential.

He said Japanese are fond of robots, and that he wanted me to be the Imperial robot of Yasukuni, a mechanical man!

[video=youtube_share;ap6QaDBZJwM]

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think a younger sister version of evolved Shinto will be used by God to save the world in the fullness of time, because Shinto is practiced by a small amount of people, yet has the most enshrined Divinities of any Religion, is a Religion where all dead souls can become Deified after death, and keep influencing earth, and Shinto has only one Dogma, "belief in Kami", which 90% of the world believes in Kami, Shinto has no innerant Scriptures to argue about, making it easily compatible with all Religions, Shinto has no known founder, and Japan is the only country that claims to have the corpse of Jesus.

Shinto also has a female who isn't the creator as the most venerated Kami, represented by the Japanese flag, who struck a HUGE Mongolian fleet of 140,000 invaders with a Kamikaze (Divine Wind), helped Japanese Samurai annihilate 100,000 Mongols in a single battle, which no other nations came a fraction as close to doing to the seemingly unstoppable Mongolian Horde!

And Emperor Hirohito had a more loyal following of people who wanted to sacrifice and die for him, than any leader had in their lifetime per Capita, in the history of the world.

After Japan was bombed to smithereens and nuked twice, they quickly experienced an unexplained economic miracle under Hirohito, where Japan passed up the Soviet Union and all nations, second greatest economy on earth to America.

It's very impressive for a small island Archipelago to be greater than the Soviet Union, and the first war the Japanese fought with the Russian Empire, Russia had more soldiers deployed and better weapons, and shocked, the Russians watched as the Samurai miraculously defeated them in roughly two years.

They are also extremely educated and disciplined. Japan has the longest lasting dynasty in the world with the only title Emperor.

These are all signs Japan has something very unique and remarkable going for it, if only there would be some reforms.

But today Japan is in huge crises because people lost their faith and morals and low fertility, high abortion and contraception etc.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm also from Saint Paul which was declared another Nagasaki, sister of Nagasaki in 1955, and Nagasaki had more Christians than any city in Japan and the Japanese Christian survivors of Nagasaki even said things like "we got nuclear attacked because we were more prepared than other cities to meet our maker"!

The quotes I read from survivors of Nagasaki, they seemed to be surprisingly forgiving of the American people who nuclear attacked women, children, non-military targets, leaving people burned from head to toe, covered with purple sores, no hair, bleeding out their ears, and in the worst agony!

Those were the worst terrorist acts in human history!