• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hipster Church Introduces Vape Organ

Cooky

Veteran Member
article-4616-2.jpg

PORTLAND, OR—In a move to increase attendance and allow everyone to participate in the beloved pastime of communal church vaping, Freewheel Community Church unveiled its new vape organ, a specially modified pipe organ that pumps out delicious vape flavors throughout the sanctuary.

"It was distracting during the service to have so many people pull out their vaping devices," said Pastor Zed Herkumpflin. "Now, when our organist starts banging out classic hymns like 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' or POD's 'Southtown,' the room is instantly filled with the delicious smell of our church's premium craft vapes."

Cooky

Veteran Member
I think it's a very good, Catholic inspired idea. :)

I mean we already have smoke and organs, why not put the two together..?

fb0e1862a3ad92b1c08d9f09cbcf0a4a.jpg
IMG_7706_1.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hipsters need to give me vaping back (most of them were way too young to smoke when I started vapung), and those who do vape need to realize, it's not smoke, but it's still something others shouldn't be expected to tolerate. It is stuff they are breathing in, harmless or not.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Now, if it were a pot organ, then you'd have something...
There is a pot church in Indianapolis, lol. And speaking of pot, I don't see how people can stand to sit in a"hipster hotbox." Its like trying to see through a thick fog when the vape builds up. Whenever I get a new vape, I have to tell them I don't want a fog machine, because I don't.

MikeDwight

hipster.jpg
Don't accuse 60's hipster pastor of not being ecumenical, k? That's like the hardshell. I like the soft tacos.

MikeDwight

OK To Review, I hate talking about no padding on seats for Forever, the little wine cups, or is it a sip, or is it non-alcoholic, and its gotta be a baked medieval bun I literally got at the renaissance fair, plus , I'm gone to your other thread a minute.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
View attachment 32950

PORTLAND, OR—In a move to increase attendance and allow everyone to participate in the beloved pastime of communal church vaping, Freewheel Community Church unveiled its new vape organ, a specially modified pipe organ that pumps out delicious vape flavors throughout the sanctuary.

"It was distracting during the service to have so many people pull out their vaping devices," said Pastor Zed Herkumpflin. "Now, when our organist starts banging out classic hymns like 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' or POD's 'Southtown,' the room is instantly filled with the delicious smell of our church's premium craft vapes."

I don't know
a statement I rarely post..

but

are there not temples in which.....temple balls are used as incense?

the incense is a collection of plant chemistry
and the effect is potent