• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hindu terrorists kill muslim for transporting cow

Servant_of_the_One1

Mob kills Muslim man transporting cows in India
05 APRIL 2017
Officials say both sides are to blame for vigilante attack that also left six injured in the Hindu-majority country.

789f99e145ae4912811ad809ef8c72ed_18.jpg

At least 10 Muslim men have been killed in attacks by Hindu mobs over suspicion of eating beef or smuggling cows since 2015 [Rajesh Kumar Singh/AP]
A Muslim man has died after being attacked by a mob while transporting cows in India, police said on Wednesday, as tensions continue to rise over the slaughter of what is considered a holy animal in the Hindu-majority country.

Hindu Terrorists forcing their religious rules on non-hindus.

Servant_of_the_One1

I don't agree with that, I think to eat meat is terrible. But to kill people for transporting cows (and to focus only on cows, specifically) doesn't seem at all morally justifiable.

So u dont mind if we force hindus to eat cow meat in muslim country?

Because clearly u defend to ban cow meat for non-hindus. We dont believe cow is holy.

Kirran

Premium Member
So u dont mind if we force hindus to eat cow meat in muslim country?

Because clearly u defend to ban cow meat for non-hindus. We dont believe cow is holy.

I think eating meat is terrible. So of course I would mind if a Hindu, or anybody else, was forced to eat the meat of a cow, or of any other animal, in any country.

I don't care about eating cows, I care about eating animals full stop.

Also, I'll admit to being skeptical of the humour value of calling Tumah a rabbi. It'd be like calling you an imam, when you are not.

Kirran

Premium Member
I wonder if anyone has ever been beaten or killed by a middle-eastern monotheist for eating pork or drawing pictures of certain historical figures...

It wouldn't make this more or less acceptable, and isn't relevant to the thread topic. So I'd advise against dragging this thread into debates about Islam, we have plenty of threads where you can discuss that if you so choose.

Evie

Pe
It wouldn't make this more or less acceptable, and isn't relevant to the thread topic. So I'd advise against dragging this thread into debates about Islam, we have plenty of threads where you can discuss that if you so choose.
Perish the thought. We cannot have that.

Servant_of_the_One1

I wonder if anyone has ever been beaten or killed by a middle-eastern monotheist for eating pork or drawing pictures of certain historical figures...

Drawing pictures outside muslim countries, muslims should sue the cartoonist.

As for cartoonist within muslim country, the ruler can choose between execution, prison or exile.

jonathan180iq

It's pertinent as a point of comparison.

If we can agree that killing non-Hindus for doing non-Hindu things is wrong, then we can agree that killing non-Muslims for doing non-Muslim things is equally wrong, Can't we?

(I'm happy to exchange the religious variable if it disturbs certain sensibilities. For example, subjecting Scottish citizens to Brazilian laws when that citizen is in Scotland is absurd, right? Same principle.)

Equity and fairness is the only point I'm trying to make. If we can't be consistent - then we can't have meaningful conversations.