• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary

Lightkeeper

Would you vote for Hillary? Do you think if she was president she would be greatly influenced by her husband or was she already president when he was in office?

Lightkeeper

I was listening to a radio talk show host a few years ago and he said Hillary could never even be elected dog catcher. That's how knowledgeable most radio hosts are.

Saw11_2000

I don't like Condi either.

I do think Colin Powell and Cheney might make good presidents, although neither is running.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I would not have any problem voting for a woman for President, if I thought she were the best qualified candidate. I would not vote for Hillary, not because I think she would be influenced by Bill, rather, because I don't feel she has done anything that would make her a qualified candidate.

I wouldn't vote for Rice either - that would be a little too close to Bush for me.

It might be worth it to start a thread wherein we list the traits that we would like to see in an ideal candidate - regardless of gender or party affiliation. I, for one, would love to have seen Colin Powell, John McCain, or Clark win their party's nomination for the big seat. Instead, we got Kerry and Dubya. I think I'm gonna be sick...

As for Cheney, I'd rather see Bush get a third term - how bad does that make Cheney in my eyes????

TVOR

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
NetDoc said:
Hey TVOR... Maybe Cheney for pres and the Haliburton Corp as the VP???
If we could get the upper echelon of Enron's board to serve as the cabinet, we'd be almost as strong as the current administration.... :eek:

TVOR

Saw11_2000

I can't believe you people are being THAT pathetic when it comes to the Bush's. They're way past Enron, but not quite up to WorldCom standards.

No*s

Captain Obvious
Lightkeeper said:
Would you vote for Hillary? Do you think if she was president she would be greatly influenced by her husband or was she already president when he was in office?

I have no problems with a woman president. In fact, I think we could use one some time soon, but I would not vote for Hillary.

linwood

...Cheney might make good presidents

I tend to think one of the main reasons no harm has befallen our current pres is that any potential assassin knows Cheney would be five times worse.
Cheney scares the hell out of me.

Cheney as pres might be enough to make me pray.

Hey TVOR... Maybe Cheney for pres and the Haliburton Corp as the VP???

Stop it!!

jewscout

Religious Zionist
NO! A thousand times NO!

G-d help me if they pit Hillary and :eek: Awnald against each other then i'm definetly gonna have to leave the country!