• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary Was Not A Great Candidate Says Former VP Joe Biden

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You know what your problem is, you take yourself too seriously, you should try to be more like me and just have some fun.

I see that I'm known here for obsession with serious discussion. So I'm working hard on
developing that lobe of me noggin which holds irreverence, sarcasm, tomfoolery, & mirth.
Writing limericks is good exercise. But Hillary's loss has been the best medicine...such
joy at seeing the left collapse into paroxysms of petulance...or a mass of quivering despondence.
This elation even offsets even my wary concern for what damage Trump might do.
The winner's circle is the place to be.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
I see that I'm known here for obsession with serious discussion. So I'm working hard on
developing that lobe of me noggin which holds irreverence, sarcasm, tomfoolery, & mirth.
Writing limericks is good exercise. But Hillary's loss has been the best medicine...such
joy at seeing the left collapse into paroxysms of petulance...or a mass of quivering despondence.
This elation even offsets even my wary concern for what damage Trump might do.
The winner's circle is the place to be.

Its-a-trap_fb_22306.jpg

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
He's a mammal.

This raises an interesting question.....
Are you a non-nerd because you don't know biology....or because you don't know Star Wars?

Does having paid to see the play "No Exit" performed on an oscillating stage get me in? Or is that too cool for Nerdom?

IMG_9148tt.jpg