• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary Was Not A Great Candidate Says Former VP Joe Biden

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Oh, you loopy lefties.....you really believe that things are
so bad based only upon how you feel about the drama.
Tear filled eyes can blind one to reality. It's why so many
of you see him as Hitler, & us voters as Nazis.
Here.....
th

While drama can presage the future, I prefer tangible
things when passing judgement....

Let's consider Bush.....started 2 wars, bad tax policy, Wall St bailouts.
Now Obama....disastrous Obamacare, more bad tax policy, bail-outs for large companies instead of little people.
Trump.....nothing accomplished but a USSC nominee.

"Oh, you loopy lefties.....you really believe that things are
Tear filled eyes can blind one to reality. It's why so many
of you see him as Hitler, & us voters as Nazis.
Here....."

4480407.jpg

Btw, I love how you pretend you are better than me.

"While drama can presage the future, I prefer tangible
things when passing judgement...."

Your bias and hypocrisy are very obvious, but forgetting that, how about the Access Hollywood video, firing the FBI director investigating him, Comey's memos, leaking classified information directly to the Russians, openly bragging about interfering with the investigation. The fact that you can't even acknowledge his missteps is sad. You are forcing me to re-post this....

hiding-head-in-sand-620x250.jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Odd, ain't it.....Hillary fans are supposed to be the progressive & tolerant ones,
but they're the ones doing the vast bulk of the name calling & personal dissing.

Oh, you loopy lefties.....you really believe that things are
Tear filled eyes can blind one to reality.

Talk about "name calling & personal dissing", not the mention the "Tear filled eyes". :rolleyes:

von bek

I would be ecstatic for a third Bush Jr term at this point. I would get down on my knees and thank him personally. He was infinitely more competent than Trump.

I know a lot of people agree with you and in the end you may be right. However, in my mind at this point, Bush is still worse. I remember when he was governor of Texas and showed no mercy on death row. He took a blow torch to Iraq, giving us ISIL, and he sat back while New Orleans drowned.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Be careful there, bub.....you'll break the dang thing....

Then thou ought not start what thou cannot take in kind.

2003-03-16.gif

At least I know who I am, and when you know your faults it is easier to see around them, people who can't see their own short comings are the ones that are "blind".

“Know Thyself”

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
2003-03-16.gif

At least I know who I am, and when you know your faults it is easier to see around them, people who can't see their own short comings are the ones that are "blind".

“Know Thyself”
But if it bothers you, why whine about what ensues when you start something with RF's biggest jerk?
Everyone here knows that I love to post pix, & am just itch'n for an excuse to torment partisans.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
But if it bothers you, why whine about what ensues when you start something with RF's biggest jerk?
Everyone here knows that I'm just itch'n for an excuse to torment the sanctimonious.

Your hypocrisy is like quicksand, you go around claiming those disagreeing with you are "blind", but yet seem to be in total denial when it comes to Trump. You jumped right on the Obama wiretapping bash train on nothing but Trump's word, when he is known to fabricate outrageous lies; however, when it comes to Trump, despite all the evidence against him, you said, " I prefer tangible things when passing judgement" in this very thread; and you are the one calling other people "blind". Not to mention you call the "Left" cry babies, then cry about their name calling. Even I cannot hold a candle to the flame of your hypocrisy.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Okay so what made Trump so bad?
Well, here's my list, regarding candidate Trump:
- uncouth rhetoric (e.g. Rapist Mexicans)
- unreasonable promises based in fantasy (e.g. Mexico will pay for the wall)
- promises without evidence of actual plan (e.g. Best health care ever)
- questionable personal morality (e.g. grab em by the you-know-what)
- playing faster and looser with the truth than usual (e.g. "I didn't say that" when we have video of him saying that)
- lack of any political experience
- tweeting.
- mode of speaking makes him sound kinda dumb (I realize this is a personal preference)

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
@Revoltingest I still think you are a reasonably intelligent person, but you are either too dug in, or too proud to see your own short comings here, but if you took your own advice and listened to the "Left" instead of just passing stereotypical judgment, I think you would see that many of their concerns are justified.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your hypocrisy is like quicksand, you go around claiming those disagreeing with you are "blind", but yet seem to be in total denial when it comes to Trump. You jumped right on the Obama wiretapping bash train on nothing but Trump's word, when he is known to fabricate outrageous lies; however, when it comes to Trump, despite all the evidence against him, you said, " I prefer tangible things when passing judgement" in this very thread; and you are the one calling other people "blind". Not to mention you call the "Left" cry babies, then cry about their name calling. Even I cannot hold a candle to the flame of your hypocrisy.
Now, now, don't get yer drawers all in a bunch.
What you're missing is our fundamentally different approaches to reacting to politicians.
Your concerns differ from mine.
You focus upon how his personal traits make you feel, eg, disdain for his lying.
I judge based upon different things, ie, what legislation & policies he actually effects.
Naturally, you've seen enuf to judge his record by your standards.
But by mine, I've seen little new in legislation or implemented agendas...
....no replacement for Obamacare yet, not tax overhaul yet, no change in foreign adventurism yet, etc.
(The fact that I find him personally offensive is irrelevant....after all, I'm not married to him.)

Perhaps you skip those threads, but I've criticized some of his policy goals, & approved of his USSC nomination.
While you pick a side, I'm neither on his nor against his.....I'm all about the consequences.
But as with Obama, I'll defend Trump when the attack is bogus, eg, the former being Muslim & the latter being Hitler.

If you try to understand my perspective, which differs greatly from yours, you won't be so peeved at me.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest I still think you are a reasonably intelligent person, but you are either too dug in, or too proud to see your own short comings here, but if you took your own advice and listened to the "Left" instead of just passing stereotypical judgment, I think you would see that many of their concerns are justified.
Bless your heart.

Lorgar-Aurelian

Well, here's my list, regarding candidate Trump:
- uncouth rhetoric (e.g. Rapist Mexicans)
- unreasonable promises based in fantasy (e.g. Mexico will pay for the wall)
- promises without evidence of actual plan (e.g. Best health care ever)
- questionable personal morality (e.g. grab em by the you-know-what)
- playing faster and looser with the truth than usual (e.g. "I didn't say that" when we have video of him saying that)
- lack of any political experience
- tweeting.
- mode of speaking makes him sound kinda dumb (I realize this is a personal preference)
Well alright then. I 'll be frank none of those bother me and I kind of expected all of them.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Well alright then. I 'll be frank none of those bother me and I kind of expected all of them.
What standards are you looking for? I mean, if you don't mind that your possible President is immoral, inexperienced and a liar, with false promises and no technical plans, what do you mind?