• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary applauds 11 year old kid for taking a knee.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Typical. It's what I expected from the woman.

Hillary Clinton backs kid who knelt during Pledge of Allegiance: 'Keep up the good work'

I think I'm going to take a knee BECAUSE of Hillary. AFTER the pledge of allegiance.

At least I would still show respect for the people who fought and died for this country. Unlike the **mod edit**.

Jesus Christ and God almighty..... and to think these people are bidding to run the very country they show so much disrespect and disdain for.

Nice way to teach the kids Hillary .

Last edited by a moderator:

CruzNichaphor

Potentially first female President....

..... but supports one of the most prolific and repugnant rapists in all of US politics......?

Rational Agnostic

Hillary Clinton backs kid who knelt during Pledge of Allegiance: 'Keep up the good work'

I think I'm going to take a knee BECAUSE of Hillary. AFTER the pledge of allegiance.

At least I would still show respect for the people who fought and died for this country. Unlike the **mod edit**.

Jesus Christ and God almighty..... and to think these people are bidding to run the very country they show so much disrespect and disdain for.

Hmmm. Her comment is dumb, but the idea that every day school kids should be required to put their hands on their chests and monotonously recite a pledge of loyalty to a piece of fabric is also ridiculous.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

Stop using the sacrifice of military personnel to short circuit a discussion you don't want to have.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
“Actually, kneeling is a reverent position,” she claimed at the time. “It was to demonstrate in a peaceful way against racism and injustice in our criminal system.”

Sure, we just need to rethink this whole thing. Folks used to kneel to swear fealty to a Lord.

Imagine, Trump coming before a 6th grade class and having the whole class kneel before him.

"Yes, kneel before the flag and the greatest country and the greatest president":D

Man-Praying.jpg

Is kind of silly how a position of respect becomes a position of protest.

Twilight Hue

Stop using the sacrifice of military personnel to short circuit a discussion you don't want to have.
That would be a difference between people like you and me. The flag absolutely represents the sacrifice of military personnel and anybody else in love of service and Country who paid the ultimate price of which we enjoy, that they themselves never will see or enjoy ever again .

Twilight Hue

“Actually, kneeling is a reverent position,” she claimed at the time. “It was to demonstrate in a peaceful way against racism and injustice in our criminal system.”

Sure, we just need to rethink this whole thing. Folks used to kneel to swear fealty to a Lord.

Imagine, Trump coming before a 6th grade class and having the whole class kneel before him.

"Yes, kneel before the flag and the greatest country and the greatest president":D

View attachment 23697

Is kind of silly how a position of respect becomes a position of protest.
I'm kind of wondering if the anthem is even being played in some schools anymore.

lukethethird

unknown member
That would be a difference between people like you and me. The flag absolutely represents the sacrifice of military personnel and anybody else in love of service and Country who paid the ultimate price of which we enjoy, that they themselves never will see or enjoy ever again .

What rights and freedoms were ever won by soldiers fighting on a foreign soil?

whirlingmerc

Seems a bad example to set