• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hilarious Christians!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
What do they do to find out if a woman is masturbating?

I cant stop thinking of scratch and sniff.

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
I was under the impression the bashing other websites was against forum rules....
Did that rule ever actually exist or has it been changed....?

the reason I ask is becuase I know I have had posts deleted because I was bad mouthing other websites...

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I was under the impression the bashing other websites was against forum rules....
Did that rule ever actually exist or has it been changed....?

the reason I ask is becuase I know I have had posts deleted because I was bad mouthing other websites...

UH OH>.:facepalm:

Love

Dallas

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Well, I have found this in the rules:
9. Bashing Other Forums
Where it is necessary to the context of a thread, it is permissible to mention other forums/boards and their content. It is never permissible to attack them or belittle them or show them in a bad light. Posts that do so, will be edited or removed and may be subject to moderation.
So perhaps it is not websites but forums...

Oh the confusion.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
The article on masturbation sort of makes me wonder if I'm healthy - there's no way anyone could look at or sniff my sheets for semen. I don't ejaculate anywhere near enough semen or with anywhere near enough force to get on the sheets. I have two towels for masturbating, one for my desk, and one for my bed, and those two towels are the only thing my semen ever touches. Why anyone would let their semen get on the sheets is beyond me.

I do like some of the comments, though. The highest-rated ones tend to be the most sensible, despite the site being organized by the insane. Anyone can rate up comments, though, so it's likely that non-members of the site might have influenced it a bit :D.

Sheeze, does the phrase "Too much information" mean anything to you???

dust1n

Zindīq
The article on masturbation sort of makes me wonder if I'm healthy - there's no way anyone could look at or sniff my sheets for semen. I don't ejaculate anywhere near enough semen or with anywhere near enough force to get on the sheets. I have two towels for masturbating, one for my desk, and one for my bed, and those two towels are the only thing my semen ever touches. Why anyone would let their semen get on the sheets is beyond me.

I do like some of the comments, though. The highest-rated ones tend to be the most sensible, despite the site being organized by the insane. Anyone can rate up comments, though, so it's likely that non-members of the site might have influenced it a bit :D.

LOL. Apparently Christians don't know you can aim.