• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High LDL

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
^^^^
This basically.

Cut out/reduce high fat content meat and dairy, alcohol, tobacco and do regular exercise (say I having put a stone on in 3 months),

- Should You Worry About Saturated Fat in Coconut?
That is how I was living. The only changes are the overconsumption of coconut and being sedentary due to ankle break. Also I ate more yogurt because of needed calcium. I am trying to be more active, but now having knee pain. Seeing knee doc tomorrow. I am going to cut added sugar, do low sodium and focus on whole foods.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
That is how I was living. The only changes are the overconsumption of coconut and being sedentary due to ankle break. Also I ate more yogurt because of needed calcium. I am trying to be more active, but now having knee pain. Seeing knee doc tomorrow. I am going to cut added sugar, do low sodium and focus on whole foods.
I've had the same kind of experience recently. I started full time work (from no time work) so didn't have the time to run as regularly as I was used to. As a result I put on a stone in double quick time. My diet hadn't changed, I had simply gone from very active to inactive!

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I've had the same kind of experience recently. I started full time work (from no time work) so didn't have the time to run as regularly as I was used to. As a result I put on a stone in double quick time. My diet hadn't changed, I had simply gone from very active to inactive!
As we age it gets harder, no matter how fit we are. We just have to work harder.