• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hidden Words Zoom deepening Saturday 2:00 - 3:30 (EDT)(US)

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Duane Dawson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic is the Hidden Words. No response here lately, anyone interested here now?

Topic: Duane Dawson's Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 30, 2022 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

Meeting ID: 870 4384 4943
Passcode: 975773
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87043844943#,,,,*975773# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,87043844943#,,,,*975773# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Duane Dawson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic is the Hidden Words. No response here lately, anyone interested here now?

Topic: Duane Dawson's Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 30, 2022 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87043844943#,,,,*975773# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,87043844943#,,,,*975773# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing

I think that may be 4:30am Sunday in Queensland Australia, as it is already Saturday here.

See how I go, prayer time is around 4am :)

Regards Tony

Truthseeker

I think that may be 4:30am Sunday in Queensland Australia, as it is already Saturday here.

See how I go, prayer time is around 4am :)

Regards Tony
Didn't expect you to have any possibility to come. You actually have prayer time at 4am? Do you normally go to bed after your prayer time? Don't put yourself out on my account. Since I am retired I get up at various times, from 8:00am to 11:00am, whenever I happen to wake up.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Didn't expect you to have any possibility to come. You actually have prayer time at 4am? Do you normally go to bed after your prayer time? Don't put yourself out on my account. Since I am retired I get up at various times, from 8:00am to 11:00am, whenever I happen to wake up.

I get up around 4 each morning. I also still work and I start at 6am. So 4am rise, half hour of prayers, about half hour on Forums, make breakfast from my wife and I, it is now 5:30 so get ready and go to work!

Weekends I like to catch up on a bit of world news and do some things around the house.

I have not missed a sunrise since maybe 2013.

I took a couple of hidden word to heart. :D;)

28 ESSENCE OF DESIRE!

"At many a dawn have I turned from the realms of the Placeless unto thine abode, and found thee on the bed of ease busied with others than Myself. Thereupon, even as the flash of the spirit, I returned to the realms of celestial glory and breathed it not in My retreats above unto the hosts of holiness."

30 BONDSLAVE OF THE WORLD!

"Many a dawn hath the breeze of My loving-kindness wafted over thee and found thee upon the bed of heedlessness fast asleep. Bewailing then thy plight it returned whence it came."

How can I sleep knowing that? :D That is me though, my wife is bed late, rise late.

Regards Tony

Truthseeker

I get up around 4 each morning. I also still work and I start at 6am. So 4am rise, half hour of prayers, about half hour on Forums, make breakfast from my wife and I, it is now 5:30 so get ready and go to work!

Weekends I like to catch up on a bit of world news and do some things around the house.

I have not missed a sunrise since maybe 2013.

I took a couple of hidden word to heart. :D;)

28 ESSENCE OF DESIRE!

"At many a dawn have I turned from the realms of the Placeless unto thine abode, and found thee on the bed of ease busied with others than Myself. Thereupon, even as the flash of the spirit, I returned to the realms of celestial glory and breathed it not in My retreats above unto the hosts of holiness."

30 BONDSLAVE OF THE WORLD!

"Many a dawn hath the breeze of My loving-kindness wafted over thee and found thee upon the bed of heedlessness fast asleep. Bewailing then thy plight it returned whence it came."

How can I sleep knowing that? :D That is me though, my wife is bed late, rise late.

Regards Tony
Didn't see this before the Zoom meeting today. If I saw it, I would have expected you. Pete is usually there, perhaps this will motivate you to do this again. Poor Pete, I think I posted the invitation too late for him on Baha'i Forums. I resolve to post the invitation earlier.

This isn't the first time you've seen him in on a Zoom meeting, I remember that. My wife Sara was impressed with you she told me after the meeting.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Didn't see this before the Zoom meeting today. If I saw it, I would have expected you. Pete is usually there, perhaps this will motivate you to do this again. Poor Pete, I think I posted the invitation too late for him on Baha'i Forums. I resolve to post the invitation earlier.

This isn't the first time you've seen him in on a Zoom meeting, I remember that. My wife Sara was impressed with you she told me after the meeting.

It was great to meet you both. It is a wonderful thing the world is so small that we can chat together in virtual style. ;)

This passage from Shoghi Effendi in 1939 gives us the hope of the future.

"A mechanism of world inter-communication will be devised, embracing the whole planet, freed from national hindrances and restrictions, and functioning with marvellous swiftness and perfect regularity. A world metropolis will act as the nerve center of a world civilization, the focus towards which the unifying forces of life will converge and from which its energizing influences will radiate....In such a world society, science and religion, the two most potent forces in human life, will be reconciled, will cooperate, and will harmoniously develop....The enormous energy dissipated and wasted on war...will be consecrated to such ends as will extend the range of human inventions and technical development, to the increase of the productivity of mankind,...to the extension of scientific research,...to the sharpening and refinement of the human brain, to the exploitation of the unused and unsuspected resources of the planet, to the prolongation of human life, and to the furtherance of any other agency that can stimulate the intellectual, the moral, and spiritual life of the entire human race."

The first part was just the start of the remainder.

Regards Tony

Truthseeker

It was great to meet you both. It is a wonderful thing the world is so small that we can chat together in virtual style. ;)

This passage from Shoghi Effendi in 1939 gives us the hope of the future.

"A mechanism of world inter-communication will be devised, embracing the whole planet, freed from national hindrances and restrictions, and functioning with marvellous swiftness and perfect regularity. A world metropolis will act as the nerve center of a world civilization, the focus towards which the unifying forces of life will converge and from which its energizing influences will radiate....In such a world society, science and religion, the two most potent forces in human life, will be reconciled, will cooperate, and will harmoniously develop....The enormous energy dissipated and wasted on war...will be consecrated to such ends as will extend the range of human inventions and technical development, to the increase of the productivity of mankind,...to the extension of scientific research,...to the sharpening and refinement of the human brain, to the exploitation of the unused and unsuspected resources of the planet, to the prolongation of human life, and to the furtherance of any other agency that can stimulate the intellectual, the moral, and spiritual life of the entire human race."

The first part was just the start of the remainder.

Regards Tony
Too bad the mechanism of world inter-communication is misused as often as it is. Like all science and technology, it can be misused. That is the dilemma of today, science outstripping moral development. 'Abdu'l-Baha had something to say about that.