• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Everyone,

Let's see, about me...pretty much your average conservative Evangelical turned Catholic turned progressive agnostic atheist. Looking forward to participating in some interesting discussions and/or debates. Feel free to strike up a chat anytime! :)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Shalom and welcome. I hope you have a productive time here.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Hi Everyone,

Let's see, about me...pretty much your average conservative Evangelical turned Catholic turned progressive agnostic atheist. Looking forward to participating in some interesting discussions and/or debates. Feel free to strike up a chat anytime! :)

Welcome to RF. I can't believe @Revoltingest hasn't offered you some sort of delicacy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hi Everyone,

Greetings!
You're just in time for our free late afternoon snack.
Sunday we often have dim sum (dian xin).
P1090028.jpg

danieldemol

Premium Member
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to RF :)

David T

Premium Member
Hi Everyone,

Oh you are "normal" sorry to hear that!! Welcome

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Welcome to RF. The usual characters are of course turning up to offer the expected welcoming comments. Don't worry. We don't bite.