• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Hi,

My name is Daniel. I found this site by accident. The threads and contributors are fascinating. I read a lot here before joining. I believe in diversity; diversity is represented here on this forum. That is why I joined.

The picture I used in my avatar is from Hawaii, the Big Island. We were very high on a mountain. It was 50F and windy.

The girl is my daughter. I also have a son. I am married. We will celebrate our 20 year anniversary in March.

I believe in God. But I am agnostic in many ways. My belief in God has gotten stronger with time. My wife is also agnostic.

We do not enforce any religion on my daughter or son. Both of them believe in God, but I am trying not to influence them. We don't take them to religious services, but they have many Christian friends. My kids are modern, screen watching, phone tapping, suburban Americans.

The culture on this forum reminds me of an ongoing global family reunion. There is love and support along with bickering and name calling. In one thread two individuals seem to be harshly opposed, and in another they seem like friends. The debates seem very heated from the outside, and I wonder what is happening on the inside for the individuals involved.

I apologize for not sharing more and earlier. I don't want to be labeled other than being diverse. I hope that my comments will have merit on their own. I hope my past and future comments do not offend.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

You're really in luck today. The RF staff cafeteria is serving
Spam sai min (something I enjoyed in Hawaii). And of course
it's free. (All we need do is sneak in unnoticed.)
th