• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi

Srivijaya

A brief intro. I'm an infrequent poster on various Buddhist and Hindu sites. My background was initially Tibetan Buddhism, then shifted more towards Theravadan but still with a foot in the Mahayana (including Zen). In addition to this I have great respect and interest in Kashmiri Shaivism.

Srivijaya

Thank you Terese. As a staff member, I have a question, which you may be able to answer. I selected the Dharma DIR in my settings but seem unable to post in there. Is it a case of a certain number of posts first, or some such?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Thank you Terese. As a staff member, I have a question, which you may be able to answer. I selected the Dharma DIR in my settings but seem unable to post in there. Is it a case of a certain number of posts first, or some such?

It sometimes takes a few minutes for the server to update DIR statues. Try again later.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings and salutations, Srivijaya. I hope you enjoy the forums.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

We're having a feast to celebrate your joining.
And it's free!
FunnyPart-com-banana_feast.jpg

Oh, wait....that's the staff feast.
As a mere member, you'll join us (the riff raff)....
NE-Wynwood-BBQ-fest-CLO-0407-b-epf-1024x690.jpg

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A brief intro. I'm an infrequent poster on various Buddhist and Hindu sites. My background was initially Tibetan Buddhism, then shifted more towards Theravadan but still with a foot in the Mahayana (including Zen). In addition to this I have great respect and interest in Kashmiri Shaivism.
Very warm welcome! Namaste. :praying: :)