• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi there!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Didn't know that one (surprising, because I'm a foodie), but looked it up. Looks delightful. Heather honey -- so good.

First time i heard of it i wound up making 50 for a Scottish dinner held in our village, supervised by a Scot who made another 50.

The oats had to be soaked in single malt which lead to a funny story.

One guest in her late 90s was banned alcohol by her doctor. She managed to enjoy five cranachan before a relative spotted what she was up to.

Hellbound Serpiente

I'm a middle eastern refugee currently live in the UK, I have been through a lot with my family, I have survived a lot of terrorist attacks, It is really pessimistic to think about what I have been through.
I hope to find some friendly online mates on here, I will consider all of you my brothers according to the teachings of Prophet Mohamed - Peace be upon him - when he said:
"There is no advantage for an Arab over a foreigner, or a non-Arab over an Arab, nor white over black, or black over white, except with piety. People are from Adam and Adam is from dust"

Have a nice day everybody :)

Welcome to the forum, my brother. I can assure, everyone here is a top-notch individuals. Not only will you find top-notch thinkers here like ChristineM, Sunstone, Left Coast, Polymath, Rival, danieldemol, Evangelicalhumanist, KAT-KAT, Shadow Wolf and many, MANY OTHERS, but you will find all of them to be nice individuals as well.

Unfortunately, I can relate to everything you have gone through. I am stuck in the same situation. And yes, unfortunately, it can make one pessimistic, just like me. It is really hard to live a life with hopes and dreams when your life is equivalent to a hardcore survival horror where there are dangers everywhere and many people trying to harm you and your family. It's really hard to keep moving forward when you physically and psychology battered like hell. It's really hard to be positive when you have seen your own loved ones butchered right in front of you. It's really hard to believe in anything when all you are surrounded with is death, poverty, endless violence and brutality. It's really hard to believe there's anything you can do to make things better when you can't even feed your family and watch them suffer because of you. It's really hard to be not pessimistic when we are constantly going through what you and I did, my brother.

It seems you have broken free of your personal prison walls, please pray to God to free me from my personal nightmare as well. Although I don't think I'll ever be happy [or even psychology normal and stable] again, I still have a lot of responsibilities and duties to fulfill. I have a family to take care of, and I want to give [real] life to my loved ones [something I have failed to do so far in my life]. A lot of people are counting on me, please pray to God help me fulfill my promise, my duties, my dreams for a better life for myself and others.

Take care, and may God bless you forever.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
"There is no advantage for an Arab over a foreigner, or a non-Arab over an Arab, nor white over black, or black over white, except with piety. People are from Adam and Adam is from dust"
Nice beginning there, welcome to the Religious Forums. If you believe that, how come you are logical and scientific?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I still have a lot of responsibilities and duties to fulfill. I have a family to take care of, and I want to give [real] life to my loved ones [something I have failed to do so far in my life]. A lot of people are counting on me, please pray to God help me fulfill my promise, my duties, my dreams for a better life for myself and others.
Take care, and may God bless you forever.
Just think of your duties and nothing else, HS. Find your happiness in your family. That is all that I can suggest to you.
"Karmani eva adhikarah te .. ma sangah tu akarmani" (Your right extends only to your action .. don't be enamored of inaction. - BhagawadGita).
To every night, there is a morning.

Last edited: