• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi there

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
I just want to introduce myself. I'm newer here and would like to know about the site in general and some forums that may pique my interests. Anyway, here's a bit about me....

I use the name Sabah as my religious name. It means "dawn" in Arabic. I am an atheist, however I wouldn't argue with someone who is thiestic, since any form of a god is unknowable. I accept that I can be incorrect at times, however I am always true to myself.

I do follow LaVeyan philosophy however I hesitate to use the term "LaVeyan" to describe myself, mainly because I have no official affiliation with the CoS (and I do not want any official affiliation with the current one). I do use the term "Satan" with pride, however. I see Satan as a symbol true to my beliefs.

I also practice magic, but this became an adventure for me recently. It has been helping me ease inexplicable physical pains that were new since last year. I think it actually helps me and I have been reading about magic from various sources. However I have been trying to narrow down LHP sources for reference. I would prefer reading books however I'm interested in other sources, so if you can offer anything I would be delighted to hear any and all recommendations.

So that's just a small bit about my beliefs and what I'm interested in. If you read all of this, thanks. I appreciate that you take your time to do so.

Sabah ~

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
welcome.jpg

Have fun.