• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi I'm Thomas

thomas t

non-denominational Christian
Hi to everyone!
I'm Thomas and I used to discuss on Christian discussion boards before.
Here I appreciate the presence of many non-Christians and I hope we'll have nice debates in future.

Nimos

Hi to everyone!
Here I appreciate the presence of many non-Christians and I hope we'll have nice debates in future.
tenor.gif

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Hi to everyone!
Hali Halo, long time no see....or no read, to be more precise.

Ciao

- viole

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Does the "t" stand for "Tank Engine"?

Join us for the free breakfast in the staff lounge....
GettyImages-505936705-5a40009e980207003754684f.jpg

It's less stressful than eating in the members' cafeteria....
pgovW2.gif

Cooky

Veteran Member
Hi to everyone!

I think you'll enjoy the open-mindedness here. I appreciate environments where people can open up and express themselves to the fullest.

Daemon Sophic

Hi to everyone!
Hello Thomas, welcome to the forums.:)
Remember that there’s other stuff than just religions here. We have general discussions and politics too. :cool:
Meanwhile, relax and have some chocolate.
easy-dark-chocolate-truffles-bitten.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
004a0b4021db459759974a0b02a9ca7f.jpg
Hi Thomas, welcome to RF. Sit down, relax and enjoy the breakfast, chocolates and cake

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Hi to everyone!
Hellooooo Thomas... good to have you.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi to everyone!

I haven't been there, but I have used other forums in the past. Yes we have a lot of non-Christians, many of whom are ex-Christians. I wouldn't count on productive debates. Nice intelligent debates, maybe.

Let me give you a brief survival guide intended to retain as many new Christian members as possible because yay Christians. We always benefit from more Christians:

• The food is not real. Its imaginary food.
  • There are some rule differences about how things are done here, so make sure to read the rules. Staff come down hard on certain kinds of speech such as preaching and even some satire, so there is not perfectly free speech. That is intentional. Its supposed to be a diplomatic forum that recognizes all religions as 100% valid including all variants of each. Religious adherents can say what they think, but they may not denounce each other. "You're wrong!" "Well you're a nutcase!" "Well you're in a cult!" Those are no noes. We want people of many religions here, and most decisions hinge upon that.
  • Preachers shall be referred to get blogs and sponsor their own content. They may call upon the armies of heaven and issue curses but not here, and believe me they sometimes do try.
  • We also don't allow nonbelievers to preach unbelief. Its a two way roadblock. They are restricted to serving imaginary food in introduction threads.
  • Fair warning: debates are only permitted on specific areas of the site. Everywhere else users may express opinions but may not correct the opinions posted by others. Its kind of extreme but necessary.
  • Don't spam. If you spam you're out. Its like you never wanted to be here.