• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi. I'm Muslim. Is this a Christian site?

Lunarious

I believe in the Abrahamic religions. Once i read tese are 'decending religions', from Allah/Eloh-im.
While Buddhism was ascending religion, like the kundalini snake upwards towards heaven.

I have Aspergers; intelligent and autist. Thus i've been always alone. I believe i've been made this way by Allah, it was my destiny (Quran: Leave me and him whom i created alone). At age 22/23 my curiosity and masculinity like in Daoism reached its peak, so i came in contact with 'the humans' (I'm Aspergian, Alien) and like dark matter i dissolved when i came in contact with air, but it took a while. This while has lasted over a decade. I actually launched war against injustice against me since i was poor looking/with the poor.

I'm banned from this forum but google site:martialartsplanet.com mustafa1 death and read post 40. The date is crucial, 2009, like Charlie Hebdo and the Norwegian (semi-Christian anti Islamic) terrorist Anders Bhering Breivik etc.

I'm now 31. But feel very bored old and dissapointed. I have long until i die. And no fire to keep me warm. I'm in the Purgatory/Barzakh and God knows if it will get better. I'm from Iraq but lived in Norway since 1994.

Peace

Jumi

Hello fellow from my neighbor country! It's not a Christian site, we are very diverse and you are most certainly welcome here.

I have Aspergers; intelligent and autist. Thus i've been always alone. I believe i've been made this way by Allah, it was my destiny (Quran: Leave me and him whom i created alone). At age 22/23 my curiosity and masculinity like in Daoism reached its peak, so i came in contact with 'the humans' (I'm Aspergian, Alien) and like dark matter i dissolved when i came in contact with air, but it took a while. This while has lasted over a decade. I actually launched war against injustice against me since i was poor looking/with the poor
Nothing wrong with you being autist. I think there are many folks here who are on the spectrum or knowledgeable about it.

I'm banned from this forum but google site:martialartsplanet.com mustafa1 death and read post 40. The date is crucial, 2009, like Charlie Hebdo and the Norwegian (semi-Christian anti Islamic) terrorist Anders Bhering Breivik etc.
I don't know what this is about. I don't think it's good to think about these people who murder for their own enjoyments.

I'm now 31. But feel very bored old and dissapointed. I have long until i die. And no fire to keep me warm. I'm in the Purgatory/Barzakh and God knows if it will get better. I'm from Iraq but lived in Norway since 1994.
There are bad times in our lives. I've been clinically depressed at a point in life, where I received no aid.. even welfare was cut from me then. I rose above it later and have been free from it for long time.

Later on, I live with chronic pain, that now is at the moment mostly under control. I've even had pain free days. Sometimes I have bad weeks too from the pain. I try not to let it affect my thoughts or emotions.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Welcome!

No it's a website for all faiths, no faith and everything in between.

And sorry to hear you had hardships. Honestly though, there's horrible people everywhere, hopefully you can encounter some nice ones and try to focus on that. Otherwise one might get overwhelmed by negative thoughts. Speaking from experience, since I've had my share of troubles, though no where near as bad as some people must be going through.

Lunarious

Thank you all. .... i know things, but i know noone. I am honest and upright, but noone to be so with. I'm surrounded by truth but truth scares me.

I was a BELIEVER (am?) and thus not practising deciet or withcraft. I became everyones enemy. If i don't get tortured and beaten up i wont learn to lie, because now i find solitude more appealing than lying. I don't want to be alone and don't want to lie.

I'm not officially a Veteran. But i am. I even recieve money because i was wounded psychologically early. They call it healthcare.

Like i need torture but don't want it. And i've always done what i want. So now either i become arrogant or a clown or alone. I live in pain while being honest and die in pain.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe in the Abrahamic religions. Once i read tese are 'decending religions', from Allah/Eloh-im.
While Buddhism was ascending religion, like the kundalini snake upwards towards heaven.

I have Aspergers; intelligent and autist. Thus i've been always alone. I believe i've been made this way by Allah, it was my destiny (Quran: Leave me and him whom i created alone). At age 22/23 my curiosity and masculinity like in Daoism reached its peak, so i came in contact with 'the humans' (I'm Aspergian, Alien) and like dark matter i dissolved when i came in contact with air, but it took a while. This while has lasted over a decade. I actually launched war against injustice against me since i was poor looking/with the poor.

Peace
When you log into this site the first page has many featured threads. That only appears when you log in. If you click 'Forums' near the top of the page you will see that the forum is organized into areas, and one of the areas shows many religions that are allowed to post here. There are heated discussions sometimes, so we have rules about how religious people communicate with each other.

There are areas called 'Dir' areas, and they are areas reserved for people in specific religions. Other areas are for anyone of any religion. To post in a Dir, such as in the Islam Dir area, you must change something in your account. Follow this link: www.religiousforums.com/account Near the bottom right of the page add a check to the 'Abrahamic' box. That is, if you only wish to talk with Muslims, then start your threads in the Islam Dir. There are also subdirs under Islam for Shia and Sunni, so you can limit your conversation to only Shia or only Sunni if you prefer that. In Dir areas no debate is permitted.

No preaching is allowed. Only making friends is allowed and debating specific topics in a respectful manner in areas marked 'Debate'. Debate is only allowed in those areas. All other areas are for friendly discussion.

Debate Areas:
There are several areas to debate. For a religious debate with a specific group, start a thread in Religious Debates. For a religious debate with only other Muslims start the thread in Same Faith Debates. For a debate that anyone can participate in, use any other area marked 'Debate'. For political debates there is an area, too.

Non-Debate Areas: These are the Dir areas, the Religious Q&A area and any area that does not say 'Debate' on it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
First, welcome to RF. As you can see, we are a very diverse bunch here. A VERY diverse bunch.

Like i need torture but don't want it. And i've always done what i want. So now either i become arrogant or a clown or alone. I live in pain while being honest and die in pain.

I hope you can find your way out of darkness.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Greetings Lunarious.
Welcome to RF.

There are many Christian members here, but most are not. Lots of us are Muslim or Hindu or nontheist or pagan or other.
Tom

Lunarious

I used to like Christians very much. But learned their Mediators have to compromise and edgy. Most don't make it, they do become Jesus lambs.

With respect to the rules.

Lunarious

When you log into this site the first page has many featured threads. That only appears when you log in. If you click 'Forums' near the top of the page you will see that the forum is organized into areas, and one of the areas shows many religions that are allowed to post here. There are heated discussions sometimes, so we have rules about how religious people communicate with each other.

There are areas called 'Dir' areas, and they are areas reserved for people in specific religions. Other areas are for anyone of any religion. To post in a Dir, such as in the Islam Dir area, you must change something in your account. Follow this link: www.religiousforums.com/account Near the bottom right of the page add a check to the 'Abrahamic' box. That is, if you only wish to talk with Muslims, then start your threads in the Islam Dir. There are also subdirs under Islam for Shia and Sunni, so you can limit your conversation to only Shia or only Sunni if you prefer that. In Dir areas no debate is permitted.

No preaching is allowed. Only making friends is allowed and debating specific topics in a respectful manner in areas marked 'Debate'. Debate is only allowed in those areas. All other areas are for friendly discussion.

Debate Areas:
There are several areas to debate. For a religious debate with a specific group, start a thread in Religious Debates. For a religious debate with only other Muslims start the thread in Same Faith Debates. For a debate that anyone can participate in, use any other area marked 'Debate'. For political debates there is an area, too.

Non-Debate Areas: These are the Dir areas, the Religious Q&A area and any area that does not say 'Debate' on it.
Why can't i post in Shia? What do i have to do.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Peace

Welcome.

This is a place you can discuss almost anything as long as you place in the appropriate forum and don't purposely or consistently break the rules.

David1967

Premium Member
This site is not any particular religion. Its kind of a messy mix of everything. Welcome , and have fun.

Lunarious

Welcome lunarious!

I'd love to visit Norway some time. How do you like it up there?
After may the snow has melted and its good time, or august then the people go on summer vacation some stay here and the sun is good. Norway is beautiful, they say. I don't know how to appreciate beauty. See any tourism video on youtube.

Peace