• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi I'm Dawny

Dawny

Here am I, isn t it wonderful?!!!
NAAAAAA... just kiddin'.
I m a newbie on this site, looked nice in here, so I dropped in. I m an english student, commin' form france, end of the year, loads of essays, but lazy, now. I m kind of blured religiously speaking. I d be pagan, I think, but you know, still in between... I m kind of philosophical, so I hope you like to discuss.
kisskiss, newbies! kisskiss, others!!
cheers,
Dawny

M

Majikthise

Welcome Dawny!!!!!!:D

Good bunch of folks here. Enjoy!!!:jiggy:

fromthe heart

Hi Dawny and welcome to the forums...please remember to take a look at the forum rules when you get a chance so discussion and debating can run smoothly hand in hand. We are delighted that you chose our forums and look forward to hearing a little more about you.

WELCOME!:)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Dawny said:
Here am I, isn t it wonderful?!!!
NAAAAAA... just kiddin'.
I m a newbie on this site, looked nice in here, so I dropped in. I m an english student, commin' form france, end of the year, loads of essays, but lazy, now. I m kind of blured religiously speaking. I d be pagan, I think, but you know, still in between... I m kind of philosophical, so I hope you like to discuss.
kisskiss, newbies! kisskiss, others!!
cheers,
Dawny
Hi Dawny!

Welcome to Religious Forums;

Please feel free to ask questions, if you have any. You might like to check out our article with links for our newer members; from there, there is also a link to the forum rules which you ought to look at.

An English Student from France ? Are you at Uni?(and, if so, which one?)

Not that I am nosy:D I have a son at Uni who just finished a spell in Clairmont-Ferrand.

Hope you like it here, and I look forward to seeing you around.;)

M

Majikthise

Hahahahahahhahhahaaha!!!

Check out the post date!!!:banghead3

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Too funny lol.... and no wonder Dawny dont seem to active :D....... Ill join the band wagon..... Welcome Dawny! :p

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
i63544982_35389_2.gif

Please to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here at RF.