• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi! I had a vision.

Dekon

Hi there. I'm Dekon. I just thought I would introduce myself. I have been searching for a religion that "fits" me and that I feel comfortable with. I had a vision a week ago, but never said anything. I will post it here in the Q&A part of the forums. Anyways, thanks. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hi there. I'm Dekon. I just thought I would introduce myself. I have been searching for a religion that "fits" me and that I feel comfortable with. I had a vision a week ago, but never said anything. I will post it here in the Q&A part of the forums. Anyways, thanks. :)
Greetings!

I had a vision too, & I'll share it will other hungry posters....
BBQ-Baby-Back-Pork-Ribs.jpg

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
Welcome to RF. :)

The Holy Bottom Burp

Ahoy hoy Dekon, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to reading about your vision. ;)