• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, I’m here to explore my faith and spirituality.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Hi, my name is Jack and I’m here in order to discover my faith and spirituality. I was raised CofE Christian but felt no real connection to the religion so I am agnostic now. I have no clue if there is any ultimate being and I do not have any real thoughts on the afterlife, however I have always considered reincarnation plausible, which is why I am here, in order to explore my beliefs by learning more about other religions.
Feel free to tell me your beliefs and chat.

Hello and welcome Jack13. It's good to explore what others believe and see if there is anything that resonates with you. Agnosticism is a good place to start. Those who really don't know what to believe are in a better place than those who blindly follow one way or the other.

I too was raised C of E but left for the same reasons. I explored many different faiths and came up with nothing that touched that deep part of my heart that was empty, but needed filling.

I did not find God in my search, and as I was despairing that I would never find out the truth....He found me. I answered a knock at my door one day and it changed my life. I had slammed that door many times, but for some reason, that day I actually listened. I now have answers to all my questions.

I hope you find the answers to yours.

Your heart will tell you what to believe.

All the best....

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Hi, my name is Jack and I’m here in order to discover my faith and spirituality. I was raised CofE Christian but felt no real connection to the religion so I am agnostic now. I have no clue if there is any ultimate being and I do not have any real thoughts on the afterlife, however I have always considered reincarnation plausible, which is why I am here, in order to explore my beliefs by learning more about other religions.
Feel free to tell me your beliefs and chat.

Hi. I am also agnostic after being Christian for a long time. Have you taken the beliefnet quiz yet?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
I'm catching up with all the new posters' threads I missed.
Join us for the free (staff paid for) breakfast....
th