• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi everyone

Trinka

New to this site. I’m actually trying to figure out my religious path, so I’m reading up on different religions. I may actually find that none really suit me. But I hope to learn a lot here. Blessings to all.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
New to this site. I’m actually trying to figure out my religious path, so I’m reading up on different religions. I may actually find that none really suit me. But I hope to learn a lot here. Blessings to all.

G'day...welcome to RF!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us in the RF staff break room (we're sneaking in) to steal enjoy some free food.
th

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Welcome to the Argument Zone.
Just kiddin, it’s pretty good here. Well...not pretty...just good.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Hi @Trinka , Welcome to RF. I hope you enjoy your time here get to learn lots. :)

Trinka

Thanks everyone for the welcome, and thank you LuisDantas for telling me about Seekers Circle. I'll check it out when I have more time.