• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hi everyone :)

Patti

Hi. I'm new to the forums, and have been reading a little and posted twice so far. Mother of 2 young adults and
housewife. Married 25 years. Yay! I do not have a declared religion, so I have listed my religion as none, but I have been interested in religion since my youth and read variously about christianity and islam. Right now I'm reading up on wicca. I love the debates I am reading here and I hope you enjoy my contributions. I look forward to meeting you and hearing your opinions. It certainly is a lively forum!

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Hi. I'm new to the forums, and have been reading a little and posted twice so far. Mother of 2 young adults and
housewife. Married 25 years. Yay! I do not have a declared religion, so I have listed my religion as none, but I have been interested in religion since my youth and read variously about christianity and islam. Right now I'm reading up on wicca. I love the debates I am reading here and I hope you enjoy my contributions. I look forward to meeting you and hearing your opinions. It certainly is a lively forum!

Hi and welcome....

duel.gif
ready when you are.....
171.gif