• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi everyone.

Mark1615

I am new to this forum, but not new to forums in general. I am a professing Christian (non-denominational). In fact, I have already been given a warning for my first post - for "proselytizing." That is, trying to "convert" others into Christianity. I know that not all of the members here are Christians or even religious, which is why I did what I did. A doctor does not go to the healthy, but to the sick. The Word of God is not for the righteous, but the unrighteous. By the way, I was not trying to "convert" (that is the Holy Spirits job), but only planting the seed. Anyway, I am 21 years old who has been witnessing to friends and strangers for over a year now, as well as open-air preaching to crowds.

Pah

Uber all member
Picture 2223.gif
We're glad to have you here.

This is a place where we try to enforce respect for various faiths. We do that by trying to eliminate "bashing" of another religions and by limiting "proselytizing". Sowing seeds in another's garden shows disrespect for the faith of other gardeners. We discuss the ideas of faith and even debate them and we encourage you to join the exchange of ides.

Welcome!!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Mark; Namaste.

Welcome to the forum! We are an ever growing family, and I hope you will like us; you micgt like to look at : Articles for New Members, from which there is a link to forum rules.

I look forward to your posts and can only say - Enjoy!!:)

Ori

Angel slayer
Aha, your the culprit!
Welcome and enjoy my merry friend, keep your head level and you will do fine.

niceguy

You will feel welcome here. I am a member of many forums but this one are the best at keeping a civil tone, even in the debates.