• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi everyone! Newbi Questions

MotherMaple

Hello, I'm new here and wish to post in the left hand path DIR and Non-Revealed Religion Dir. It says that I don't have permission, so I wanted to know how I can get permission? Thank you for any help. I'm kinda of clumsy with computer stuff. I hope everyone has a great day!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Go to edit your profile ['personal details'] and check the boxes relevant, then click save.

Shalom alechem.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for an afternoon snack....
36CAEB8000000578-3719243-image-a-5_1470116935243.jpg

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
A birthday cake made from fast food.

I can feel my arteries hardening just looking at it. Still looks unbelievably yummy. How's that for cognitive dissonance? :D

Hello, I'm new here and wish to post in the left hand path DIR and Non-Revealed Religion Dir. It says that I don't have permission, so I wanted to know how I can get permission? Thank you for any help. I'm kinda of clumsy with computer stuff. I hope everyone has a great day!

Welcome to RF!

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
A birthday cake made from fast food.

This is a complete relapse Revolt.....there is no bacon in this offering, but it is dripping in fat.....please consider a return to BA.....you were doing so well there for a brief time.
snapoutofit.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is a complete relapse Revolt.....there is no bacon in this offering, but it is dripping in fat.....please consider a return to BA.....you were doing so well there for a brief time.
snapoutofit.gif
My apologies for not pointing out there being bacon on the burgers.
Moreover, some of the burgers also have blue cheese with the bacon.
Tis a little known fact that bacon combined with blue cheese is so
heavenly, that it's both halal & kosher.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
My apologies for not pointing out there being bacon on the burgers.
Moreover, some of the burgers also have blue cheese with the bacon.
Tis a little known fact that bacon combined with blue cheese is so
heavenly, that it's both halal & kosher.

:facepalm: It's worse than I thought then......confession is good for the soul....so I'm not giving up on you. BA is still your best option.....please consider coming back to the meetings. :D We miss you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
:facepalm: It's worse than I thought then......confession is good for the soul....so I'm not giving up on you. BA is still your best option.....please consider coming back to the meetings. :D We miss you.
But I've been eating bacon anonymously!
(Bacon is the higher power.)