• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi Everyone :) New to RF

Alucard

''Don't Stop, Don't Stop!
Welcome everyone to my thread, I decided to make this thread to introduce my self a bit while giving my thoughts/things I may be curious about.

Basically, I do not devote myself to any particular religion just yet because I am just not quite sure if any of them are 100% the truth. We could get technical here, but you get the idea :) Regardless, I am curious to what the truth is, BUT! my main goal is to learn everything there is to life whether that be through science, and history. I hope you guys can help me achieve my goal because I want to be a lot more smarter than I use to be. If you have any tips or ideas for me, let me know please :)

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great day :D

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Welcome to RF. If nothing else, you'll learn a lot about our opinions on many different topics. ;) You might even learn something worthwhile.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome everyone to my thread, I decided to make this thread to introduce my self a bit while giving my thoughts/things I may be curious about.

Basically, I do not devote myself to any particular religion just yet because I am just not quite sure if any of them are 100% the truth. We could get technical here, but you get the idea :) Regardless, I am curious to what the truth is, BUT! my main goal is to learn everything there is to life whether that be through science, and history. I hope you guys can help me achieve my goal because I want to be a lot more smarter than I use to be. If you have any tips or ideas for me, let me know please :)

Hi, I am Brickjectivity. People call me Brick. I probably do not have much to tell you, but you may see me in the games/jokes section. Be sure to make a post in the Last to Post Wins thread. Who knows, but maybe you will make the last post? If everyone else lets you post last --- you win! The last post is the WINNER!

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings and salutations. Hope you enjoy the forum.

If you have any tips or ideas for me, let me know please :)

Read as much as you can, ask questions, and reflect on what you've learned.

As an afterthought, be wary of those offering free food.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Today, you get free....
piess.jpg

Jeremiah Ames

Welcome to RF.
Regarding your comments, I will say three things that I have discovered:
1. No religion has 100% truth. From my encounter with too many to count.
2. The truth exists. Keep searching, and you will find it.
3. Definitely learn all you can about science and history.

Alucard

Welcome to RF. If nothing else, you'll learn a lot about our opinions on many different topics. ;) You might even learn something worthwhile.

Hello, that is great :) I hope I am able to learn a lot of things on my journey.

Hi hahaha :)
Hi, I am Brickjectivity. People call me Brick. I probably do not have much to tell you, but you may see me in the games/jokes section. Be sure to make a post in the Last to Post Wins thread. Who knows, but maybe you will make the last post? If everyone else lets you post last --- you win! The last post is the WINNER!
Oh thank you, I will check it out sometime.

Alucard

Greetings and salutations. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Read as much as you can, ask questions, and reflect on what you've learned.

As an afterthought, be wary of those offering free food.

Thank you very much, and hahah I will and I appreciate it :)

Alucard

Welcome to RF.
Regarding your comments, I will say three things that I have discovered:
1. No religion has 100% truth. From my encounter with too many to count.
2. The truth exists. Keep searching, and you will find it.
3. Definitely learn all you can about science and history.

Interesting, and I am glad to hear that.
My goal is to learn the most about science and history. I hope to accomplish it :)

Thanks.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

And a great day to you also and welcome to RF.
I found at John 17:17 that Jesus taught us ' religious truth ' is found in Scripture.
Jesus used logical reasoning on the 'history' as found in the old Hebrew Scriptures as the basis for his teachings.
I find what Jesus taught (his tips and ideas) makes us a lot more smarter than we used to be.

Alucard

And a great day to you also and welcome to RF.
I found at John 17:17 that Jesus taught us ' religious truth ' is found in Scripture.
Jesus used logical reasoning on the 'history' as found in the old Hebrew Scriptures as the basis for his teachings.
I find what Jesus taught (his tips and ideas) makes us a lot more smarter than we used to be.

That's awesome. I hear a lot of things about Jesus but I am not sure what of them are true. I will have to read up on him, and learn more about the Bible. Now, does the Bible have good knowledge on science and history because that would be my main goal because I wanna know a lot about science and history. I would like to learn more about religions however I wanna get more knowledge on science and history first :)

Thank you very much!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac

Welcome to our forum!

Hope your day is an enjoyable one!

Keep searching and you never know what you will learn! :)

You could do worse than read some of these quotes -

My Favorite Picture Quotes

Best of luck!