• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hi!!! :D

autistic alien

pronouns: they/them/theirs
hi!!!

im alien !!! :alien::peace::sparkles:

i'm some Deaf, mentally ill, Autistic trans person from alabama who thinks religions are cool :sunglasses: my pronouns are they/them/theirs.

one of my special interests is religion and i'm currently strongly considering conversion to judaism and wanted to join this forum to look at judaism next to other religions and also to fuel my never-ending need to learn abt other people's belief systems. also i like aliens and space and stuff??? i just finished watching star trek tos and i'm moving onto the movies now and then the other series :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

i'm in university studying for a double major in early childhood education and studio arts. my roommate says this is probably because i hate myself, but i feel like as someone who takes 7AM math classes, he has no real room to talk tbh. i want to work in Autism classrooms, preferably, in Deaf/HH schools, or in general arts classes. :sparklingheart:

but yeah hello hi yes :twohearts::grin:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Enjoy a welcoming spread.....
th