• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi All.....

Hi all

I'm from the Uk and am looking to learn more about Christianity. I'm married with 3 kids and a dog and work in healthcare.:clap

Would anyone be able to tell me of any Christian movements/sects etc that see Jesus as a phrophet of God and not the son.

Many thanks in advance and nice to meet you :D

evearael

Welcome to RF! I hope you like it here! I'm afraid I must echo Kai's sentiment, I do not know but I'm sure someone will. :)

Circle_One

Merry Meet and welcome to RF!

I may be mistaken, but I do believe that the Gnostic Christians believe that Jesus wasn't the son of God, nor do they accept him as the Savior, but instead believe he was an Enlightened Prophet.

Blessed Be.

Todd

Rajun Cajun
Æthelweard said:
Hi all

I'm from the Uk and am looking to learn more about Christianity. I'm married with 3 kids and a dog and work in healthcare.:clap

Would anyone be able to tell me of any Christian movements/sects etc that see Jesus as a phrophet of God and not the son.

Many thanks in advance and nice to meet you :D

Welcome to the forum. I know of certain religion that see him as a prophet and not the son of God, but not sure if there are any Christian denominations that believe this :sorry1:.

SunMessenger

Catholic
Welcome!!!

It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here.
Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have any questions.

God Bless !

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Æthelweard,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I suggest that you look at our article for new members (from which there is a link to the Forum rules with which you ought to acquaint yourself)

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to reading your posts.
icon7.gif