• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi All!

ayani

hey, Bart!

welocme to the forums. i've never been to NM, but i've seen pictures and it looks other-worldly.

:)

good to have you here!

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself. When you say searching (under the section title religion in your profile) how is that going and what have you found so far?

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Bartdanr. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're glad to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay! :jiggy:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
bartdanr said:
Hello Everyone,

I just joined about 5 minutes ago. I hope that I can contribute to this forum, and learn from the wisdom of others. :)
Welcome, "big cat" from "little cat." Hope you enjoy your stay here and find what you're looking for. If you're from New Mexico, that makes us next door neighbors!

bartdanr

robtex said:
Great to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself. When you say searching (under the section title religion in your profile) how is that going and what have you found so far?
Thanks for the greeting. :)

By "searching", I guess I'm summing up a long journey that probably won't be over in this life. I was raised a Christian, and periodically consider myself that. However, I've studied a lot of different religious views and find myself in agreement with what some teach--even when it may disagree with my birth-religion. In particular, I've studied Zoroastirianism, Karaite Judaism and (to a lesser extent) Islam and paganism. I have a passing familiarity with most other major religions. I guess in many ways I fit the sterotypical North American who doesn't seem to fit well in any particular religion, but is fascinated with all.

Peace.