• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heyyyy I'm back!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Looks like the account was recovered. I'm heading out the door to see It and probably mess around downtown, but I'll catch up with everyone soon!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome Back! I'm Brickjectivity. I'm from slightly after your time with some slight overlap.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Welcome back, MM!

I'm so happy to see you that I'm forgiving myself any need to repay the $20 I owe you! That's how happy I am to see you! Let's party!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Looks like the account was recovered. I'm heading out the door to see It and probably mess around downtown, but I'll catch up with everyone soon!

Have fun! Or I guess scare yourself into oblivion. Whichever you prefer.

By the way, if I recall correctly, the glomp smileys were added shortly after you became less active, so I'm letting you know we have two. Here:

:glomp:

:glomp2:

Thought you ought to know this essential info.

Laika

Premium Member

Hey Meow Mix! You were here way before my time, but Welcome Back! I hope RF is even better than you remember! :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Even though you're not new, we have some extra new-member-treat (haggis).
So enjoy....
th