• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey! Where is PopeADope??

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pope voluntarily asked us to restrict his access to RF for a period of one week. That was two or three days ago. He should be back in another four or five days. Originally, we were planning on making him bring everyone on RF fresh baked cookies and milk before we were going to lift the restriction. But then we calculated the cost of screening the cookies and milk for illegal substances, and decided we'd settle for his bringing himself -- and nothing more than himself.
RF is encouraging posting while nude. How times have changed.

In the interest of avoiding serious mental trauma and million dollar lawsuits, the selfie of me posting in the nude will not be posted. Any post which claims to have an image of my bare butt is fake news.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

In the interest of avoiding serious mental trauma and million dollar lawsuits, the selfie of me posting in the nude will not be posted. Any post which claims to have an image of my bare butt is fake news.

Awww, thats something i would like to see. I am in need of a good laugh.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Rather than have you laugh at me, search for this and laugh appropriately monty python nude organ player

Seen that, terry jones would strip of to catch a bus, boring

Ive not seen you though. Give a girl something to think about

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Seen that, terry jones would strip of to catch a bus, boring

Ive not seen you though. Give a girl something to think about
Subtract a few decades and I might do that. But with the saggy skin from losing 40 pounds and factoring in my age, I would not want to give anyone nightmares.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
*** Mod: Comments by members of the RF forum do not necessarily represent the opinions and views of RF, of America Land of the Free or even Norway where people actually do surf naked. ****

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
*** Mod: Comments by members of the RF forum do not necessarily represent the opinions and views of RF, of America Land of the Free or even Norway where people actually do surf naked. ****
Oh, great...now The Man is here to deny responsibility instead
of organizing a search party for our wayward poster!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, great...now The Man is here to deny responsibility instead
of organizing a search party for our wayward poster!
Seriously he is not wayward. I don't know if you ever saw The Matrix, but "Nobody makes the first jump," not even a Neo. In general you can't constantly improve without occasionally crashing. It just isn't how progress is made, college guy.