• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey! Where is PopeADope??

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I thought it was your job to keep an eye on him?
I hope he isn't outside playing in the street.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oops! I forgot.
Uh oh.....Amber Alert!
We must put out the search....
jesus-does-the-body-good.jpg

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
He took a short leave of absence.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Last I heard, he reported he was flying... high.
Probably prayer in his behalf might help.
Oh...thanks for telling me. I hope he recovers quickly! This world causes too much pain!

Jehovah understands this, better than any of us.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Does anyone know? I miss him.

Pope voluntarily asked us to restrict his access to RF for a period of one week. That was two or three days ago. He should be back in another four or five days. Originally, we were planning on making him bring everyone on RF fresh baked cookies and milk before we were going to lift the restriction. But then we calculated the cost of screening the cookies and milk for illegal substances, and decided we'd settle for his bringing himself -- and nothing more than himself.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Pope voluntarily asked us to restrict his access to RF for a period of one week. That was two or three days ago. He should be back in another four or five days. Originally, we were planning on making him bring everyone on RF fresh baked cookies and milk before we were going to lift the restriction. But then we calculated the cost of screening the cookies and milk for illegal substances, and decided we'd settle for his bringing himself -- and nothing more than himself.

Smart move...

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Is he able to read posts on the site?