• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey all

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
My name is Jessilynn Jane Liddell. I am a theistic Luciferian/ Satanist and devout follower of Mother Lilith.

I respect all religious ideologies that differ from my own including Yes... Catholicism and Christianity (as long as conversations are kept on an intellectual level)

I am actually a nice person. I do enjoy speaking with Christians and Catholics to hear their takes on certain aspects and their views on my own beliefs. We soon will find that both of our religious ideologies are indeed parallel and teach the same sort of things. :)

Aside from religion, I am a writer, training to be a sommelier, I LOVE video games, and graphic novels (Bone is my all time favorite), Totally into Anime, Manga, and hey horror books too- I love my Stephen King and Dean Koontz... lol

So if you wanna strike up a convo with me. I am all ears here!

OK. This is weird. You sound like the female version of me.... besides being a Luciferian and a follower of Mother Lilith. I am very interested to hear about your beliefs.

I am attempting to be a writer, love video games, read graphic novels, an am anime head and I love horror.

Additionally I am metal head and study religions for fun.

Feel free to chat if you wish.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us in the staff cafeteria for some "intellectual" discussion
of religion, politics, economics, literature, & the arts. You get
to pick out the wine. What goes with haggis....white or red?
giphy.gif
And guess who instigates this intellectual discussion with his posts. He does not call himself @Revoltingest for nothing.

Jessilynn

Devout Demonic
welcome. you'll also find yourself debating / discussing with atheists and even more severe anti-theists like me :)

I respect atheism, it is your freedom to have faith in no deity, I am trained in the way of medical science. I was once an MA, I believe in science, but I still have faith of a child.

Jessilynn

Devout Demonic
Welcome to the forum!

What are your favorite video games of all time? What games have you recently played?

Also, I'm a fellow horror enthusiast, but I mostly stick to movies. (The games scare me too much, while horror books never did much for me. :D) Do you watch horror too or only read horror books?

I play anything, new or old. Right now for instance I’m playing Assasains Creed Syndicate (Love playing as Eevie), but I also play Terreria, Star Wars, Portal, and many others which I can’t think of which are on my steam library hahaha.

favorite game of all time... Kingdom Hearts every single one... no matter how painful.
I even have the tattoo
B20C7BC5-71E3-4F47-ACE4-07BBF3FF3720.jpeg

I like books and movies. I prefer the book unless the movie is equally as entertaining.

I like horror games though. If you want a good spooker of a game “Layers Of Fear”. it’s not scary per-say... it’s more environmental scares. The Evil Within was too much for me... I do enjoy Soma and the Amnesia games... especially Machine for Pigs (which incidentally scared me pretty good lol.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
My name is Jessilynn Jane Liddell. I am a theistic Luciferian/ Satanist and devout follower of Mother Lilith.

I respect all religious ideologies that differ from my own including Yes... Catholicism and Christianity (as long as conversations are kept on an intellectual level)

I am actually a nice person. I do enjoy speaking with Christians and Catholics to hear their takes on certain aspects and their views on my own beliefs. We soon will find that both of our religious ideologies are indeed parallel and teach the same sort of things. :)

Aside from religion, I am a writer, training to be a sommelier, I LOVE video games, and graphic novels (Bone is my all time favorite), Totally into Anime, Manga, and hey horror books too- I love my Stephen King and Dean Koontz... lol

So if you wanna strike up a convo with me. I am all ears here!

Welcome to RF, Jessilynn.
Everyone here is friendly, apart from the ones who aren't. They know who they are.

I like that you can see the commonalities amongst some belief systems as well as the differences. Hope your time here is informative, fun, and even productive (if you want it to be).

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually, subs are rapid scanning of English and dubs are actually in English. Many anime's are now Dubbed. Believe or not I prefer subs and am learning a little bit of Japanese because of it.

I totally believe it.

I've been watching a dubbed Norwegian tv series and I much prefer the subtitles.
Same too with a Russian FMV game on Steam.

The lip synch thing just throws me...lol

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't sell yourself so short.
It was exciting that time we all went camping, & then a dingo stole you.
@sun rise got blamed for the theft, & @Rival was screaming "Sun Rise
stole my baby!". But eventually, we got you back. (Sun Rise got bored.)
Good times, eh.

Says you.
I've still got a limp from where that dingo was chewing.