• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey all.

coconut theology

coconuts for Jesus
It's just a picture.
Allow me to show you something, of the future, using the past as the template, regarding the timeframes of 2020 - 2030 +/-, as the timing is not so important as the events themselves, but just so that we have a timeframe to consider.

The Chaos Cycle

You can actually see the entire presentation in this playlist, up to you:

coconut theology

coconuts for Jesus
...Theres some great stories in the Bible but no proof that most of it actually happened.
Really? What of the following, like Noah's ark, with tangible evidence brought back and tested by scientific analysis, along with the many eyewitness, satellite imaging and historical statements about the object 'up there' (to be given upon request).

What of the evidence of Genesis in the ancient language (3K+) of the Chinese, and in the ancient marriage vows thereof?

You can read those details here - The Discovery Of Genesis In The Chinese Language – C H Kang (PDF)

What about all of the evidence, past and present that detail that 'dinosaurs' and mankind co-existed, and still today co-exist:

What of the history of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome as recorded in scripture?

What of the History of Israel?

Patterns Of Evidence - Exodus (with Bonus) - Tim Mahoney (remove the period between bit and chute) - https://www.bit.chute.com/video/huFIkozjHth4/

Patterns Of Evidence - Moses Controversy - Tim Mahoney (remove the period between bit and chute) - https://www.bit.chute.com/video/2gJD1DunISSY/

I happen to really love Archeology (see the whole playlist, choose what you will)

I also really love actual history, (see the whole playlist and choose what you will)

coconut theology

coconuts for Jesus
How about a university history textbook?,guess what,they never gave me a Bible or Quran to study history,I wonder why.
Which university? Which textbook, and who was the authors of it? What biases did they have? What did they exclude? What original source material was utilized? For instance I really like these - The Source by Heidi Heiks - Home Page

Solid history, utilizing primary source materials, and I own each of the books, such as AD 508, AD 538, AD 1798, etc.

You would have to ask those universities why they did not give you the Bible (KJB) to study from when studying history, for archeologists use it all the time.

As for any qur'an they are a complete amalgamation of things, both true and false, and I can help you there, having studied therein, and have access to it, as I have it on my shelf of books.

Allow me to share some of the books I have read, consider:

The Two Republics, an excellent history work, written by a Lawyer, A. T. Jones:

The Two Republics – A T Jones (PDF)

Here are others:

The History Of The Sabbath – J N Andrews (PDF)

The Chronology Of Ezra 7 – Siegfried Horn & Lynn Wood (PDF)

The Fifth Century Jewish Calendar at Elephantine – Siegfried Horn & Lynn Wood (PDF)

The Accession of Artaxerxes I – Julia Neuffer (PDF)

Ecclesiastical Empire – A T Jones (PDF)

The Great Empires Of Prophecy – A T Jones (PDF)

Notorious Number 666 – Edwin De Cock (PDF)

The History Of Freedom By Lord Acton (Roman Catholic) On St Bartholomews Day Massacre (PDF)

Massacre Of St Bartholomew (PDF)

Memoirs – St Bartholomews Day Massacre – Maximilian De Bethune (PDF)

Fox’s Book Of Martyrs (condensed) – John Foxe (PDF)

Foxe’s Book Of Martyrs The Acts And Monuments 01 – John Foxe (PDF)

Foxe’s Book Of Martyrs The Acts And Monuments 02 – John Foxe (PDF)

Foxe’s Book Of Martyrs The Acts And Monuments 03 – John Foxe (PDF)

Foxe’s Book Of Martyrs The Acts And Monuments 04 – John Foxe (PDF)

Foxe’s Book Of Martyrs The Acts And Monuments 05 – John Foxe (PDF)

Foxe’s Book Of Martyrs The Acts And Monuments 06 – John Foxe (PDF)

Foxe’s Book Of Martyrs The Acts And Monuments 07 – John Foxe (PDF)

Foxe’s Book Of Martyrs The Acts And Monuments 08 – John Foxe (PDF)

An Understandable History Of The Bible (Old Version – Incomplete) – Dr. Sam Gipp (IFB) (PDF)

You can find many more historical materials here - Library of Resources: - SDA Maranatha Multicultural Church in American Samoa

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Allow me to show you something, of the future, using the past as the template, regarding the timeframes of 2020 - 2030 +/-, as the timing is not so important as the events themselves, but just so that we have a timeframe to consider.

The Chaos Cycle

You can actually see the entire presentation in this playlist, up to you:

This is too much for me. To watch.

coconut theology

coconuts for Jesus
Interesting facts:

“Alcohol inhibits vitamin absorbency,” he says. “Particularly the absorption of B vitamins which can lead to dementia. It also changes the amount of fat in your blood, which increases your risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, becoming diabetic and creates problems with your pancreas so you don’t produce the enzymes that help you digest food.” These are all slow build conditions that, like liver scarring, you wouldn’t show any outward symptoms until much later on." - "I quit drinking for a month and this is how it affected my liver"

Only if you love yourself, will this paragraph make any rational sense.