• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hey all new here--so many topics lol

drivenfuture

hey all, mainly looking to get some input/feedback regarding a personal issue with a former pastor--not sure which topic thread would be most appropriate

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Shalom.

How personal is this? Do you want just a debate or a discussion?

drivenfuture

Shalom.

How personal is this? Do you want just a debate or a discussion?
not sure what you mean really...I'm more just confused really...just wanted to put the story out there and see what people think--I wouldn't include names of people or churches lol

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Welcome to RF, @drivenfuture . Depending on the issue, you might want to focus on a "DIR" specifically for Christians unless it's a general issue about religious leaders from many different faiths.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
not sure what you mean really...I'm more just confused really...just wanted to put the story out there and see what people think--I wouldn't include names of people or churches lol
Interfaith discussion sounds appropriate, or if you expect a little more critique General Religious Debates. Or as sun rise said, the Christianity DIR.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
what's a D!R?
It stands for 'Discuss Individual Religions' and is for the sole use of members who identify with that faith, so Christians in the Christian DIR. You will need to go to your profile and select access to the Abrahamic DIR (the parent DIR) to be able to post there. It may take a short while to work.

Terry Sampson

Look in the top line menu on any page and click on the word "Forums".

Screenshot_2020-08-09 Forums.png

Eyes to See

Hey. Welcome. You say you had a former pastor. So it sounds like you believe in the Bible and in Jesus. That is commendable. I hope you find the right area to post your message. I can make one comment for sure before knowing anything.

Trust in God for he does love you. And he cares for you. Instead of taking up this issue with strangers approach God in prayer about the matter. He no doubt cares for you and can answer your prayers. And can give you the insight into what it is that is on your mind. Have no doubt about it.