• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

He's baaack!

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
So it's been awhile since I've been here. I won't go into details, but I needed a break. So I come back, and everything is all different; it's like a whole new forum. But it's just as well, I'm probably a new me, in that I'm considering going nack to Christianity; but this isn't a rejection of Buddhism though. Anyway, it's good to be back. Now if I can just find where I left my profile...

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Hello again. You're just in time for the refurb!
Christian or no, naturally you're still welcome at Sidds. I say that entirely out of fellowship, and not at all because we're getting a bit low on cake...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The welcome treats have fallen in quality with the new site. I hope to start stealing a better class of goodies & vittles from the RF banquet hall, so you'll have to settle for the only thing that staff didn't gobble up....
7eb5t.jpg

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome back!
It's really interesting to contemplate the Christian scriptures through a Buddhist lens. You can highlight the dharma to be found there! :)

Too true, very much this.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
So it's been awhile since I've been here. I won't go into details, but I needed a break. So I come back, and everything is all different; it's like a whole new forum. But it's just as well, I'm probably a new me, in that I'm considering going nack to Christianity; but this isn't a rejection of Buddhism though. Anyway, it's good to be back. Now if I can just find where I left my profile...
Welcome back!

I think you can make Christianity+Buddhism work .....DIY Hybrid

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
Although, while I am considering going back to Christianity, it's only a consideration, and like I stated above, could and would never be a rejection of Buddhism.

Sees

Dragonslayer
Did you have some experiences, insights, feelings crop up concerning Christianity that you could share...juicy details? :D

Even though I'm not a Buddhist, I will always have a respect and admiration for Buddhist teaching/traditions and ways it has influenced my views and thinking. past and even present. People will be what they will be...if you study, practice, live something enough and it resonates in certain ways, it will always be part of you.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Welcome back. Glad you found the forum.

Keep exploring and best wishes whatever religion you encounter. You already know the river runs deep. ;0)