• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heretic's Defiance

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Say Islam was true
And I was a Jew
Would God torture me
For what I did not see?

In the name of justice
Pain as the flames burn
Days turn into weeks
Weeks into years
All for disbelief
I will have no relief

Billions of years pass by
Justice is still not served
All good is rejected
My good actions are ineffective
And I would not burn if my mind was reflective?

This is the creed that I use to follow
But now I realize such a creed is shallow
Whomever desires other than the true religion
Let him burn in the fire?!
As oppose to loving him, having compassion for him
Appreciating his good,
Honouring his struggles,
Being his friend,
No! No! That is not the way!

For God is enemy of those whom disbelieve!
Friend and Protector of those whom believe!
All are reduced to the lowest of the low!
Except - of course - for those all special and great believers!
Everyone but them, to hell they go!

All astray souls - be prepared for increasing burning!
For none but the guided will have peace!
Is that the remembrance that is suppose to bring ease?
Peace you say?
Bowing Five times a day!
To a Lord whom will watch humans burn in agony?
Having the believers laugh at them for the sake of an irony?

A Lord whom tortures everyone but the righteous guided?
A Lord whom loves not the disbelievers!
Hates them with a strong hatred!
And all this teachings is suppose to be sacred?

Most Merciful, Most Compassionate is he called by all!
But threatens all to hell, except those whom respond to the call?
If you have to be righteous to enter heaven.
What mercy was ever spread in creation?
Or is God accepting regret from a righteous person
Truly a show of ultra mercy, forgiveness, and compassion?
As if it's not justice to accept his regret and reformation!

At the end, O Lord of Islam!
If you are to burn me for this heresy
Then you truly were not a Lord of Mercy.
Not Worthy of Worship, not worth anyone's time.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I wrote that when I was a Deist. I just want to show. I've been there with these thoughts against hell.

I understand people dislike the notion of hell and Islam stance against disbelievers.

Bird123

@Bird123 - your thoughts similar to this poem? It's not that I don't understand your thoughts.
Is this really God? Why would God not want all His children to have Heaven? Why wouldn't God create a way where all His children will make it to Heaven? Why would God create Hell knowing someone would go there? Why would God threaten? What would God be really Teaching His children through threats, intimidation? Why would God teach His children that the way to control the choices of others is through pain, threats and hate? Doesn't all this just generate anger, hurt, hate along with teaching others to do the same? Is this really Goodness? Is this really a Higher Level? Is anger, threats and hate really the path to Heaven?

God is not this monster. A Being capable of creating all we see has to be very smart. If I can think of better ways, How is God so helpless to do so? This is not God!!

Why is believing so important to God? Would not Knowing be more important?

Believing is important to mankind because if one doesn't believe, they have no followers. Don't think. Just follow. If you still don't follow, threaten and intimidate with great pain like fire. Mankind wants control. This is not God.

Religion will claim many have been helped or so called saved by this.

In reality, How many have been hurt? How many choose other than Love, Kindness, and Heavenly choices learning how evil or rotten the other guy is? How many are learning and teaching others these things. Is this really God. Of course not. This reflects mankind more than anything else.

When one understands all sides, Intelligence will make the best choices. There are so many choices that will no longer be viable choices one could make. The choices this poem or those holy books teach are no longer viable choices I could make. To value the petty things mankind holds so dear will never bring the Best Results!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I had similar views - but - there is a proper place for even feelings we hate including hate and vengeance.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why is believing so important to God? Would not Knowing be more important?
God is both hidden and manifest. His proofs manifest him, but not to the degree that he can manifest himself. The reason why it's important to be this way, is to test our love.

If it was proofs like the day of judgement will be from start, there will be little meaning to loving God and we would not ascend to him.

The reason why fear of God is a virtue now, is because God is hidden to a degree. If he was fully manifest and no room for denial, fear of God would miss the element of humble love it has towards God now. Right now, if you dislike God's judgment and want to escape, simply deny his light and deny him, it's easy. But if you fear God while he is hidden, it means you prefer God and his exalted chosen, over your own self, and prefer their truth over your self-love, and accept them even if they don't accept you. It's humbling type love that God accepts and does not reject.

Of course, if sincere to the truth, God will show the signs for people who attain certainty. However, for souls running away, it's hard to convince them until there is no room for denial, but then fear of God and knowing God exists, is out of no merit. It brings no benefit.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Mankind wants control. This is not God.

Mankind likes to control, manipulate, but God out of his compassion and grace, takes it upon himself to be the king of mankind, their true king. And yes he uses middle man as kings for his authority to be established.

Bird123

God is both hidden and manifest. His proofs manifest him, but not to the degree that he can manifest himself. The reason why it's important to be this way, is to test our love.

If it was proofs like the day of judgement will be from start, there will be little meaning to loving God and we would not ascend to him.

The reason why fear of God is a virtue now, is because God is hidden to a degree. If he was fully manifest and no room for denial, fear of God would miss the element of humble love it has towards God now. Right now, if you dislike God's judgment and want to escape, simply deny his light and deny him, it's easy. But if you fear God while he is hidden, it means you prefer God and his exalted chosen, over your own self, and prefer their truth over your self-love, and accept them even if they don't accept you. It's humbling type love that God accepts and does not reject.

Of course, if sincere to the truth, God will show the signs for people who attain certainty. However, for souls running away, it's hard to convince them until there is no room for denial, but then fear of God and knowing God exists, is out of no merit. It brings no benefit.
How little you really Understand God.

God is Unconditional Love. Unconditional Love always does what is Best for the other. Don't you Understand? To God it has never ever been about what God wants. The universe and this world were created for our lessons. The time-based causal nature is Perfect to show us what our choices really mean.

God is not hidden. God's actions and choices can be seen everywhere. Further, God's actions can not be altered by mankind. Understand God's actions and you will really Understand God!!

Why does God not pop in so everyone will know? Free choices are important to learning it all. God will not pop in to intimidate anyone's choices. Each is free to choose whatever they need to learn. God will not stop any free choice. God will teach everyone what their choices really mean.

Is there a test to see if one loves God? You Greatly Underestimate God!! God already knows everyone loves Him regardless of their choices. Everyone will experience God's Unconditional Love that will heal all hurt. It is a Love that feels so good that one would do anything for it. We all want to be just like God. This is why we all choose lessons.

God's Unconditional Love that heals all hurt is there to show us all it has never ever been about punishment!!! Finally, the only one who will judge you is going to be yourself. God doesn't value all those petty things mankind holds so dear,

Why would High Intelligence at a Higher Level Discard His Children?? It's not going to happen. There is no time limit for learning. Each will walk the path until each can create a Heavenly state for themselves and others.

One will never create a Heavenly state valuing those petty things mankind holds so dear. Things like Blaming, Judging, Condemning, Anger, Wrath, Payback, Revenge, Ruling, Controlling, Coercing, Intimidating, Hate, We against They, Manipulating and all the other petty things are things no one really wants at their door or returning to their door. Perhaps, one should really THINK and be sure one is making the very best choices possible.

Bird123

Mankind likes to control, manipulate, but God out of his compassion and grace, takes it upon himself to be the king of mankind, their true king. And yes he uses middle man as kings for his authority to be established.
How little you Understand God.

Mankind wants to rule and control. This is not God!! God is not a King!!! God is a Teacher. God is teaching His Children Great knowledge and wisdom. We are Living our Lessons!!

incites

I wrote that when I was a Deist. I just want to show. I've been there with these thoughts against hell.

I understand people dislike the notion of hell and Islam stance against disbelievers.
i trust a atheist that says he doesnt know but i not easy trust one that says he does know however im still not atheist. but i trust in the truth only n none other n believe god will do for me what i cant do myself as i believe god cares n protects me from others cuz im saying some are more intellengent than others as its not just here but it is balanced since we made law cuz there was none......before the justice of law people would avenge eachother

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How little you Understand God.

Mankind wants to rule and control. This is not God!! God is not a King!!! God is a Teacher. God is teaching His Children Great knowledge and wisdom. We are Living our Lessons!!

Someone or some people are going to rule. I rather it be God. But most importantly, God knows the value of authority and would not stay out of it.

Bird123

Do you really believe this or it's just another made up fact that you add up on to your philosophy?
None of what I say is made up. Further, I am not stating any philosophy. This comes from my journey to Discover what actually is the truth. I started this journey as I became an adult and realized those holy books do not add up.

Do you know that you already know God whether you know you know or not? I am not talking about any beliefs coming from any book. You will realize this when you bump into God again.

In this time-based causal universe, God's actions can be seen. These actions can not be altered by mankind. When one understands God's actions, one will understand God. There is a lot to Understand. Put the puzzle together.

Unlike holy books, everything about God will add up. This is the base that will prevent one from wandering from the truth.

Bird123

Someone or some people are going to rule. I rather it be God. But most importantly, God knows the value of authority and would not stay out of it.
You are going to have to advance your thinking a bit from mankind's thinking. As one gains knowledge, understanding, and wisdom through the physical lifetimes, Intelligence will choose the best choices. Since evil or bad choices will no longer be viable choices one could make, one starts making the best choices. When one reaches that Higher Level, there are no need for laws. Why not? Laws are for control and bad choices. If everyone is making the best choices, laws and rules are obsolete. Why is there a need for authority when everyone Loves Unconditionally. Unconditional Love does what is best for the other. At this point, we know, the ruling and controlling of others will not bring the best results.

WE have learned to create a Heavenly state for ourselves and others. Having lived the lessons and experienced the results, there really is no other viable choices one could make.

With all the sensory information coming from others and this physical world, this might be hard for you to see, however this is where all God's children are walking regardless of the free choices they make and the lessons they choose for themselves. So, as you look into this world, do not think we against they. Think US. If you see others learning lessons you have already learned, Do not hate, judge, condemn or see evil. Point them with Love and Kindness the direction they can Discover the answers for themselves. Each will choose for themselves what the best choices are. No one can do that for them.