• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hemp oil???????????????

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
CBD is only supposed to have very minute and trace amounts of THC, far below the threshhold of what a drug test canbpredicy or what can make you high. However, the issue is is that this industry is vastly unregulated, not all products are created equal, and those of cheap, shody, and hurried production can have THC levels in them, not enough to get you high but high enough to make you fail a drug screen.

The lab test are on a scanable label on each container I market. I only sell local. The main problem with many products is usually not THC, but other chemicals and quality issues of mass produced product.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The lab test are on a scanable label on each container I market. I only sell local.
That is one of these major reasons I support the legalization and regulation of all drugs. It's better for the communty as it makes it harder for kids to get drugs and reduces crime, it allows for safer products with safer disposal and containment of waste products (such as meth made in a real lab instead of someones appartment), it's a taxable income, and it removes all the bs barriers and obstacles that currently exist into reasearching drug addiction and treament.
Amd thats just from making the poduct legal amd having a "soft" paper trail of sorts can look back over to make sure the product the purchase is good.
The chemicals of mass production, on the other hand, thats another issue entirely and until we completely overhaul and redesign agriculture I don't think it's going to happen. Basically, in my opinion, we ate going to have to eat more local and cook more at home if we are to see a big enough shift to demand a purge of such chemicals from food and medicine.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Does it work? I just ordered my first bottle of it. I think we're suppose to take one tiny drop of it? I hope I don't get too much. I have read that it is safer then CBD oil and it comes from Cannabis but that's the only thing it has in common with CBD. It is also legal, so is CBD but I think there are certain laws which has things about it that is confusing.

But if anyone knows the differences could you put it here? Also let me know your opinion of hemp oil and the difference between that and CBD oil if you have taken both and also if you have just taken one of them let me know.Thanks.

I have recently purchased a bottle of hemp oil capsules, the only listed ingredients are omega oils. Omega 6 and omega 3 are supposed to be in balance with body needs

Never tried CBD.