• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Helping others awaken?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings one & all!

Here's a little something that I just found and you may also find useful/interesting ...

It is true that the percentage of awake and awakening people is still relatively small, but don’t let appearances fool you. Everyone is somewhere on the path of awakening.

Being one of the first to awaken is an immense honor, but it also comes with proportionate challenges and great responsibility. I personally understand how difficult it is to awaken in a sea of asleep beings. It can, indeed, be lonely and scary.

It comes from the wake-up world site.

To read the full article -

How To Help Others Spiritually Awaken

Enjoy your day!

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Greetings one & all!

Here's a little something that I just found and you may also find useful/interesting ...

It is true that the percentage of awake and awakening people is still relatively small, but don’t let appearances fool you. Everyone is somewhere on the path of awakening.

Being one of the first to awaken is an immense honor, but it also comes with proportionate challenges and great responsibility. I personally understand how difficult it is to awaken in a sea of asleep beings. It can, indeed, be lonely and scary.

It comes from the wake-up world site.

To read the full article -

How To Help Others Spiritually Awaken

Enjoy your day!

Ny best advise to those that make such claims is that 'everything you could possible believe is likely wrong.'

We do not become enlightened, we find lights to guide our way.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The part of that article which rang the truest to me was this:

You can make a profound difference without saying a word. Let’s not overlook the powerful act of Silence. All you need to do is remain in integrity with your true self – this means that from the awake state, you offer love and compassion, without trying to fix or heal anyone.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The part of that article which rang the truest to me was this:

You can make a profound difference without saying a word. Let’s not overlook the powerful act of Silence. All you need to do is remain in integrity with your true self – this means that from the awake state, you offer love and compassion, without trying to fix or heal anyone.

I firmly believe in the power of 'silence' and by the way 'nothingness.' Silence leads to the potential of awareness, which leads to the fact that 'we do not know,' which leads us to embrace 'shunya' nothing in the way nothingness and we begin the journey beyond any claim to know.

The journey is not what we know, but as fallible humans a greater 'awareness of what we do not know,' but become aware in the universal beyond anything we could know.

MNoBody

maier-emblem-42.jpg