• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help

I will begin by apologizing for my hideous computer skills. I have never done anything like this before and beg of your patience. I am catholic and happy with my faith even with our flaws. I would very much like to speak with anyone who could guide me in research on poltergeist hauntings demonology and all forces beyond our sight that affect us.

lizskid

BANNED
Welcome! I hope you like what you find here, there are people with various experiences and interests who should be able to help you!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome to the forums! I must admit, I haven't found anything particularly flawed with Catholocism, so I hope you don't feel the need to ask anyone to forgive you for following a spiritual path that is rewarding and important to you! :)

I suppose it depends on if you're looking on it as approached from a particular perspective or not. For example, Christian members would have a different take on it than Pagans. If you're wanting advice (without debates) from all groups, I would make a thread about it in 'comparative religion'. (I can find the link, if you'd like.)

What are some of your interests?

Thank you all for being so accepting. I am not really looking so much to debate as I believe to each their own. I would just like to learn more about my own faith as well as others. My interest are history religion and the supernatural. I am not real sure how to navigate the forum so please don't think me rude if it takes me a while to respond. My email is [email protected]. I am much more competent there.:p

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee, well, I'll be sending you an email! (I can sympathize- I've actually become more competent on forums but emails intimidate me now!)

BFD_Zayl

*perks up* poltergeists eh? well those are a difficult type of spirit to define, as each has its own reason for doing what it does...if you have any questions at all just feel free to ask, I will answer what i can, what I cannot answer i'm sure another member can help you out with it.

Thanks. I am pretty much ignorant on the subject so an information at this point would be greatly appreciated. Also if you or any one else has any knowledge of demonology or hauntings. I am especially interested in any documentation acknowledged by the catholic church.:p

BFD_Zayl

well, i know much about death, spirits, and so on, as I have made it my life, Demons and stuff....I don't muck with them, or I try not to at any rate.

I should point out that I am just looking for knowledge. I have no intention to practice divination of any kind. I don't want to have any contact with any negative energies especially demons. But if you know of any books or websites I would be grateful and also for you personal insight.:slap:

BFD_Zayl

books and things like that are hard to come by, if i see any i will let you know, in the mean time if you have any questions on experiences I've had, or, need advice on the ones you have had go right ahead.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Jessica ,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I hope you get to feel at home here soon; we are rather proud of our family orientated Forum.:)

RevOxley_501

I will begin by apologizing for my hideous computer skills. I have never done anything like this before and beg of your patience. I am catholic and happy with my faith even with our flaws. I would very much like to speak with anyone who could guide me in research on poltergeist hauntings demonology and all forces beyond our sight that affect us.

i spent 5 years as an exorcist, i never worked with poltergeists per sey, but i might could answer some questions for you based on the experiences i have had.

pm me or email me @ removed to avoid phishing, email sent

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Namaste and welcome to RF. I was going to tell you to send a PM to BFD_Zayl but I see that you guys already met. :D As for the faith thing, once you are happy, that is all that matters. :)