• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help?!?

WhiteFox

I want to be part of a belief can someone suggest some that might spark an interest. For the record i have no clue wheter there is many or one god.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I think you must first really contemplate what it is you do believe and what it is you believe possible before you jump on any bandwagon that sounds good. To get you started in a direction as to religions you might find fit your views why don't you try this: Belief-O-Matic- Beliefnet.com It will at least prompt you into thinking how you stand on certain questions and will give you a list of results matching you with the beliefs you line up most with.

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
Me thinks maybe i should stick to science, now that's critical thinking.:)

Critical thinking is always a good thing.
Also, you might do well to spend some time to think about WHY you believe the things you do.

In science, that's easy.
Evidence. ;)

Ravenheart

Seeker
I have slowly started to adopt eclectic paganism in my life, as I find extremely fascinating the communication to nature. I have reconstructed my belief to fit my own faith as it was impossible for me to believe to lets say...12 olympian gods, so I took these gods and their attributes as a set example for my life still believing to an outer energy called (by me) nature. That's what I worship too.

Now that's a question that shows that you think religion is a game. I do not mean to offend but you should've formed an opinion of what you truly believe and expect from your believes. A code of honor if you will. Should I help you, please tell me some general information about your beliefs :)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I want to be part of a belief can someone suggest some that might spark an interest. For the record i have no clue wheter there is many or one god.

If you call yourself "Spiritual" you can believe whatever you want :)

elmarna

you need to decide what god is before you can say if it is 1 or many.
try ro focus on what you believe.
your beliefs can be found in moral,ethical, and common thoughts.
you may not realize, but you use them every day.
they make up who you are & how you respond [both the course of action & how you feel]
the beliefs are the foundation of any chuch.
your choices you make will be found in the very wonders of you!
stay positive & focused-you will find the enlightenments in the Ah-has if you keep a open mind & open eyes!