• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

help?

.lava

Veteran Member
hello :)
i accidentally made fonts very very small, i hardly see what i am typing. can anybody tell me how to make it bigger using keyboard? i would appreciate it, really. only page of RF is like this. other pages are normal

Sahar

Yeah, = and + are on the same key...of my board...I thought this is the case with the keyboards generally.

.lava

Veteran Member
Although qwerty is the most common keyboard format, many nations have developed their own separate layout to better suit their native language. :)

wow very ignorant here .. i did not even know there are varieties. so, is Sahar's qwerty or mine? i am using Toshiba, definitely not Turkish :)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
There are loads of international variations on QWERTY, mainly due to diacritics. It is a pain to switch from American to Brazilian layouts and vice-versa, since they are so similar yet differ at crucial points.

Just to the right of the "L" key is where differences are most often evidence. See for instance this swedish layout:

File:Swedish keyboard 20050614.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Danish:

File:Computer keyboard with danish layout.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

German, Apple-produced:

File:2007 09 30 de Apple-Tastatur.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

And a fairly standard American keyboard. Notice that there are two "+" keys, due to the numeric keyboard at the right, which notebooks and netbooks usually lack.

File:Computer keyboard US.svg - Wikimedia Commons

.lava

Veteran Member
There are loads of international variations on QWERTY, mainly due to diacritics. It is a pain to switch from American to Brazilian layouts and vice-versa, since they are so similar yet differ at crucial points.

Just to the right of the "L" key is where differences are most often evidence. See for instance this swedish layout:

File:Swedish keyboard 20050614.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Danish:

File:Computer keyboard with danish layout.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

German, Apple-produced:

File:2007 09 30 de Apple-Tastatur.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

And a fairly standard American keyboard. Notice that there are two "+" keys, due to the numeric keyboard at the right, which notebooks and netbooks usually lack.

File:Computer keyboard US.svg - Wikimedia Commons

good to know. thank you for explaining and showing me photos, Luis :)

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
My wife's computer has a bilingual English-French keyboard. It drives me nuts - none of the symbols are where I expect them to be.