• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help with the occult from God and the devil

Frank Goad

When i was into astral projection(And not praying to God for it).I read in one of my out of body books that all you have to go to get to someone is think about being there with them.How does this work with God?Can you do the same thing?Also one time i was on my out of body forums (not the ones from God at the time)and it said all you have to do to wake someone else out of body is telepathy.Can you do the same thing with God?

Frank Goad

The reason i got into going out of body with God is he sent me a vision of an angel.That felt warm and kind.So i think that was God saying going out of body is ok.:)

When i was into astral projection(And not praying to God for it).I read in one of my out of body books that all you have to go to get to someone is think about being there with them.How does this work with God?Can you do the same thing?Also one time i was on my out of body forums (not the ones from God at the time)and it said all you have to do to wake someone else out of body is telepathy.Can you do the same thing with God?

Have you done any astral projections yourself succesfully?

whirlingmerc

Now God might give people a dream but that is not what is termed astral projection

In general subjective experiences probably should take a back seat to concrete scripture reading and prayer. Better to put your hope in God's word, not a subjective experience

Strange Fire Conference

Frank Goad

The reason i got into going out of body with God is he sent me a vision of an angel.That felt warm and kind.So i think that was God saying going out of body is ok.:)

I think its ok. Why wouldent it? Going outside of our house is ok. Going in the ocean for a swim is ok. Going for a hike in the woods is ok. Why wouldnt astral projection be ok?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

I think we have to be careful with any kind of spiritual projections like this.

First of all, I don't think God would send you or anyone else, the vision of an angel in the first place. He has no need to do that now that we have the scriptures to guide us into all the teachings of Jesus. They are all we need.....no "special" events occur now because they are completely unnecessary. In fact, the Bible says that "signs and wonders" are attributed to the devil in our day.

The Bible helps us to understand that there is "an angel of light" that we are warned about....when speaking of false apostles, Paul said that these were..."false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works."

Please remember that the devil is a master deceiver....he can also come across as "warm and kind" for the purpose of deception......and he can use his power and his "ministers" to lead people astray. By disguising himself as "an angel of light" he can fool those who have not educated themselves in God's ways....his "ministers" can be used unwittingly this way too.

Those who experience NDE's for example, almost always see a "light"......just coincidence? These people are not dead, but experiencing the often pleasant delusions of a dying brain.