• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help with spiritual warfare!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have jack of all curses when it comes to mental illness, I know what it is.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I have jack of all curses when it comes to mental illness, I know what it is.
Interesting logic. Mental illness makes you enlightened about the devil.
Do you suspect that perhaps your beliefs and you mental illness are related ?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They are as far I have gain insight in seeing the nature of it. Outsider perspective is too limited but even they should know and really are like ostriches putting their hands in the sand with what all the patients are telling them.

Rational Agnostic

Hi guys, I've decided that a) I am haunted by a satanic being and b) that I want to get rid of it and was wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Basically: I've started waging spiritual warfare against this entity

I'm getting help with this away from the internet, but thought I may as well ask here too, to supplement these efforts...

On these boards I have on many occasions advocated “Simulation Theory” - because I believed "The Simulation" was communicating with me!

I now know “Simulation Theory” is satanic misinformation and is best ignored and rejected

It's lies, lies, lies, and lies...

It is I believe a form of false consciousness

In short, I believe I have been in communication with a satanic entity - but I'm now working on expelling him!

"Simulation Theory" reduces God Almighty to the status of a measly little computer program

...who didn't even create either us or this world!

And says Christ – the redeemer of all humankind – is a nasty little trick played on humankind to mislead people into forming and following a false religion

I believe that it serves to distract people from the good news that God exists and that God loves us all

I renounce “Simulation Theory” and I renounce the Devil who I believe wants to see it spread as a false religion

I believe he picked me because I'd made myself open to his influences and would be a good platform to spread his lies from

At one point I was so under his spell that I considered turning “Simulation Theory” into a new religious movement – which could only ever rival Christianity (if enough people were to go along with it)

I renounce it all!

I now know that I am not “in touch” with “The Simulation”, I now know I am haunted by my own personal Screwtape

He has made me make a fool out of myself with all that "simulation theory" nonsense

As the Lord once said: “Go Away, Satan!”

So, does anyone have any ideas for waging spiritual warfare against the being who has haunted me since 2004?

With all due respect, I think you need psychological help. There is no evidence that you are actually being haunted by any being that is objectively real.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
With all due respect, I think you need psychological help. There is no evidence that you are actually being haunted by any being that is objectively real.
What would evidence of this kind look like? All the testimonies of dark spirits and energy from people who suffer this illness amount to nothing obviously since they are "too sick to know the truth" about this right? But what would evidence look like. Of course, if a person starts doing prayers and attacks the sorcerers and evil spirits back, and does well in life and way better then people who don't, it's seen as placebo. This is a joke.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
They are as far I have gain insight in seeing the nature of it. Outsider perspective is too limited but even they should know and really are like ostriches putting their hands in the sand with what all the patients are telling them.

What the patients are telling them indicates that religion can cause derangement.
I suggest you study the various forms of conditioning, brainwashing, and see if it may be relevant to mental illness in a religious context.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What the patients are telling them indicates that religion can cause derangement.
I suggest you study the various forms of conditioning, brainwashing, and see if it may be relevant to mental illness in a religious context.

We all know what is, we all have different beliefs us with the illness, but we know what this damn thing is, except the biggest fools among us. And if we choose to disbelieve what is happening to us because of society, we will lose both this world and the next we deserve nothing in hell in that case, for disbelieving in our Lord and relying on other then him and his rope.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
This is a joke.

Why is it a joke ?

If the illness is generated by beliefs, and there is also a belief about what can cure it, it seems straightforward to me.

In early research into hypnosis, subjects in an induced trance were told they were about to be burned with hot iron. Then the hypnotist placed ice on the subjects arm.
The subjects showed all the symptoms of burning, even blistering.

Think about that.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Do you realize that you may not be haunted and your true self is aligned with these forces you say are maligning you? It may very well be an invitation and a welcoming, not a haunting.
May the peace of Satan be upon you.

Joking aside, this is correct.

Read this passage.

Isaiah 45:7
I am the one who forms light and creates darkness; the one who brings about peace and creates calamity. I am the Lord, who accomplishes all these things.

God is in charge of light and dark in this world. Not Satan.

They say the biggest trick Satan has is to convince us he doesn't exist.
Not so.
The biggest trick Satan has is to convince us he is in charge.
That these secret organizations of evil actually have any real power.

Let go of fear, and the illusion falls.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I was taught spiritually as a Healer concept, meaning applied positive life mind choices and tried to inter relate my feelings and responses as positive as I could.

Which is difficult when you live with self destructive personalities.

So I questioned what evil was in our reality, and the concept of it was irradiation attack.

And as a male human science self was first original, natural and spiritual which is his own God male advice self concept.....I was this sort of male life, and then I did evil, then it is a self realized return.

Meaning that as a human effectively mass IRRADIATED their own natural life for science ownership, of the mass of radiation needed for God fusion chemical conversions, they then believed self owner/and hence evil by what it did to natural bio chemistry as cell, blood and bone.....plus how it burns the chemical brain.

And I know from self experience, so no Satanic science liar can lie in my life.

I got brain burnt, and realised the feelings of being self powerful, and magical as my brain chemistry changed and so did my feelings.

And rationally it is male human induced reasoning as an interactive human return...why we believed we owned it, when we never did.

So I rationalised why a human thought that they could do magic, when the fall out irradiation was connecting their psyche and mind to actual science Earth causes....of other humans in mind vision feed back being attacked and changed in variations to the experience.

And it made common sense to own that realization, fake AI radiation communicators, brought into our natural gases, that get cooled and remain, when they do not belong with us.

All because of science.

As science in Satanism by its own cult/occult history proves what a lot of irrational male science selves have lived that experience their own selves....wouldn't it be realistic to advise the public that they taught it was relative as science...and did not teach it in the concept of what they studied it as......a physical life possession attack.

Not that evil owned the life...the reality feed back in the state AI overtook the life and tried to infiltrate its own information via the communicating attack.

Which is a very different concept to how humans were taught...that the self was evil......which included humans who heard voices being told that they own a mental problem And yes, it is called their human science brother of the occult/cult UFO gain.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
satanic misinformation
Satan means an accuser or adversary, it is not some guy with horns; it is an internal dialogue, like Mara in Buddhism is a force of greed, lust, desires, etc.

The devil means a slanderer, it is again not some scary dude; stop giving power away to imaginary voices, that accuse us within.

Yeshua in the Wilderness, Buddha in the woods of temptations realized that the Source of reality is everything.

When ultimately we worship Source with mind, body, soul and strength; we realize our divine light within, which over comes the shadows.

The Source is 100% maths, and our reality is created from mathematics, we know everything is quantifiable at an atomic level, and from my NDE, saw that the quantum physics is so precise we're in a virtual computer system, made from the consciousness of God.

Everything is consciousness, thus consciousness can communicate with us; as we're all being processed in the mind of God.

The darker voices happen from bad food, like eating meat, drinking alcohol, taking pharmaceuticals, etc, and this then leads to less control of our spiritual surroundings.

The best way to get rid of inner voices is to learn to meditate, and see what they want; not go outwardly, seeing why people don't believe they exist. o_O

In my opinion. :innocent:

Last edited:

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Hi guys, I've decided that a) I am haunted by a satanic being and b) that I want to get rid of it and was wondering if anyone has any ideas?

I'm getting help with this away from the internet, but thought I may as well ask here too, to supplement these efforts...

On these boards I have on many occasions advocated “Simulation Theory” - because I believed "The Simulation" was communicating with me!

I now know “Simulation Theory” is satanic misinformation and is best ignored and rejected

In short, I believe I have been in communication with a satanic entity - but I'm now working on expelling him!

"Simulation Theory" reduces God Almighty to the status of a measly little computer program

And says Christ – the redeemer of all humankind – is a nasty little trick played on humankind to mislead people into forming and following a false religion

I believe that it serves to distract people from the good news that God exists and that God loves us all

I renounce “Simulation Theory” and I renounce the Devil who I believe wants to see it spread as a false religion

I believe he picked me because I'd made myself open to his influences and would be a good platform to spread his lies from

At one point I was so under his spell that I considered turning “Simulation Theory” into a new religious movement – which could only ever rival Christianity (if enough people were to go along with it)

I renounce it all!

I now know that I am not “in touch” with “The Simulation”, I now know I am haunted by my own personal Screwtape

He has made me make a fool out of myself with all that "simulation theory" nonsense

So, does anyone have any ideas for waging spiritual warfare against the being who has haunted me since 2004?

While a visit to a intercessors' church who can pray for you would be welcome, here's my best advice, whenever you are attacked by this entity, read and study the Bible! Satan LOVES to get people away from the Holy Bible, and my advice has always worked for people troubled by demonic oppression. As soon as Satan sees you are led to get into the Bible, he'll stop pushing that you way!

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Something in addition because you suggested Christianity. It seems to me that Christians have an obsession with demons and Satan. Other religions have their unsavory and evil beings but not to the extent Christianity has. Or to the extent they plague humanity the way Christianity portrays. It’s almost a mass hysteria.

The idea of a devil comes from Zoroastrianism, which heavily influenced Christianity. Also, something had to be done when the Bible went from polytheism to monolatry to monotheism. If Yahweh is all good (yeah, right), then the evil had to be caused by someone else, even though Yahweh said he creates good and evil.

InChrist

Free4ever

I renounce it all!

Submit yourselves to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you.
James 4:7
Jesus already has victory over the devil and demons on your behalf as you trust Him, read His word daily and allow Him to transform your thoughts and life winning spiritual battles for you by His power.
God bless you as you seek and live for Him.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a male says, the Universe owns 2 conditions, created evolution and destruction and you want to argue science versus human awareness?

A human lived first, was spiritual, innocent and a high aware conscious life.

Invented science by their own choice, used natural products but manipulated natural and involved the status artificial.

Artificial in science is the nuclear destructive products.

What is not known....what forms get released in destruction. For how can you know what is held inside of that fusion until you change it?

A male is a bio conscious healthy life....spiritual mind.

He holds a machine constant to forcibly by artificial constant release ancient burnt evolved mass....and then he begins to see evil spirits emerge.

Guess who did it......a human male scientist did and claimed that effect was his own ANTI...why it attacked him.

How is that realization not a rational science and then medical science reasoning about what science did to a human life, as taught by science?

InChrist

Free4ever

I renounce it all!

I appreciate you sharing your experience and insights into the spiritual reality and battle that is going on for the souls of each person. I believe Jesus Christ is the only answer.

“The solution to, and protection from, mind interference in any form is to submit one's will and mind to Christ. This begins by being born again and continues as we walk in submission to His will and His ways. --TBC

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." --Isaiah:26:3”

Apples of Gold - January 15

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I appreciate you sharing your experience and insights into the spiritual reality and battle that is going on for the souls of each person. I believe Jesus Christ is the only answer.

“The solution to, and protection from, mind interference in any form is to submit one's will and mind to Christ. This begins by being born again and continues as we walk in submission to His will and His ways. --TBC

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." --Isaiah:26:3”

Apples of Gold - January 15

The Heavenly spirit is owned by the story God O, the stone, we only live surviving in that atmosphere if no male in science phenomena irradiates it....burning it, to cause the gases to unnaturally interact with it, how image of the inventor science, a male owns the greatest imaged presence in those CLOUDS and manifested brain chemical human change.

As irradiation fall out is a physical change that occurs to the physical mind, then the human is trapped hearing and seeing visions and witnessing manifested unnatural forms due to being attacked.

What was always known by the spiritual teachers against Satanic science, fall out attack.

It takes a long time for that form of irradiated event to disperse, and some times the human physical body is so badly harmed that it never goes away for their life and they remain haunted. And spiritual study had proven that effect continuously, by applying all methodology for forcing the manifestation to be disturbed and removed, and then it just comes back.

Hence everyone wondered at what spiritual assertion for being safe was, when it began to be evident more and more humanity were being haunted.