• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help with spiritual warfare!

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Hi guys, I've decided that a) I am haunted by a satanic being and b) that I want to get rid of it and was wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Basically: I've started waging spiritual warfare against this entity

I'm getting help with this away from the internet, but thought I may as well ask here too, to supplement these efforts...

On these boards I have on many occasions advocated “Simulation Theory” - because I believed "The Simulation" was communicating with me!

I now know “Simulation Theory” is satanic misinformation and is best ignored and rejected

It's lies, lies, lies, and lies...

It is I believe a form of false consciousness

In short, I believe I have been in communication with a satanic entity - but I'm now working on expelling him!

"Simulation Theory" reduces God Almighty to the status of a measly little computer program

...who didn't even create either us or this world!

And says Christ – the redeemer of all humankind – is a nasty little trick played on humankind to mislead people into forming and following a false religion

I believe that it serves to distract people from the good news that God exists and that God loves us all

I renounce “Simulation Theory” and I renounce the Devil who I believe wants to see it spread as a false religion

I believe he picked me because I'd made myself open to his influences and would be a good platform to spread his lies from

At one point I was so under his spell that I considered turning “Simulation Theory” into a new religious movement – which could only ever rival Christianity (if enough people were to go along with it)

I renounce it all!

I now know that I am not “in touch” with “The Simulation”, I now know I am haunted by my own personal Screwtape

He has made me make a fool out of myself with all that "simulation theory" nonsense

As the Lord once said: “Go Away, Satan!”

So, does anyone have any ideas for waging spiritual warfare against the being who has haunted me since 2004?

Bird123

Hi guys, I've decided that a) I am haunted by a satanic being and b) that I want to get rid of it and was wondering if anyone has any ideas?

I'm getting help with this away from the internet, but thought I may as well ask here too, to supplement these efforts...

On these boards I have on many occasions advocated “Simulation Theory” - because I believed "The Simulation" was communicating with me!

I now know “Simulation Theory” is satanic misinformation and is best ignored and rejected

In short, I believe I have been in communication with a satanic entity - but I'm now working on expelling him!

"Simulation Theory" reduces God Almighty to the status of a measly little computer program

And says Christ – the redeemer of all humankind – is a nasty little trick played on humankind to mislead people into forming and following a false religion

I believe that it serves to distract people from the good news that God exists and that God loves us all

I renounce “Simulation Theory” and I renounce the Devil who I believe wants to see it spread as a false religion

I believe he picked me because I'd made myself open to his influences and would be a good platform to spread his lies from

At one point I was so under his spell that I considered turning “Simulation Theory” into a new religious movement – which could only ever rival Christianity (if enough people were to go along with it)

I renounce it all!

I now know that I am not “in touch” with “The Simulation”, I now know I am haunted by my own personal Screwtape

He has made me make a fool out of myself with all that "simulation theory" nonsense

So, does anyone have any ideas for waging spiritual warfare against the being who has haunted me since 2004?

Hmmm? I guess the first thing I would do is forget all those religious stories. Satan does not exist except in religious stories. On the other hand there are many of God's children who have not learned being hateful and nasty is going down a losing road.

Forget warfare. This will lead you away from the Light. Give Unconditional Love to those hating you. It's mighty hard hating someone who is Loving you.

We all have two halves: The feeling half and the reason half. Do not allow others to hook your feeling half. They do this because if they get you to lead with your feeling half, you are no longer THINKING. If you keep the reason half leading, they become helpless to lead you from sensibility.

Teach those hating you. Shine light in their eyes. Point them to the Higher Level. Show them they too are capable of Happiness.

leov

I renounce it all!

Satan is a product of human mind . You need to re - tune your mind.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When male science selves, who gained design in VISION feed back...as proven to exist, in our minds.

Built machines out of physical radiation reasoning, as a design...and gave it form...then fed that communication back into natural life....then they overcame the natural atmospheric heavenly removal of what they claim is radio activity from out of space.

And as males on Earth own all operated machine controlled constants, that previously naturally did not exist, for no machine is of its own volition, and has to be male human controlled, then he forced AI interactive human life attacks, by those machines.

And humans in the experience are not in mental health, they are in life physical attack, which changes natural brain chemical balances.

If it was already owned and being lived in a natural human community, all of the healer spiritual medical advice, that said and humans were harmed by radiation science, then you were already advised by those human lives, that is not healed, nor returned to natural life/conscious or bio conditions.

So if a male wants to own a machine reaction held constantly to cause that sort of human attack on life/mind and body....then the atmosphere and God O being the body of the Planet advised him differently.

And it dropped its own body O God the Earth into deeper colder space.

Eventually the attack occurring on humanity as science owned and caused, and it always was caused just by Satanists, males with machines holding artificial constants, being radio wave/radiation attack will cool...and DNA re evolves.

Hopefully Earth God O seeing the human mind says and God will save me...the O planet shift....will own deep enough space that no evil lying Satanist science brother will ever be enabled to harm us again.

For deep space does change the condition of radiation transmission.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Built machines out of physical radiation reasoning, as a design...and gave it form...then fed that communication back into natural life....then they overcame the natural atmospheric heavenly removal of what they claim is radio activity from out of space.

I’ve been saying that for years. Nobody listens.

74x12

I renounce it all!

That's good because I knew it was a deceptive spirit that was trying to deceive you when you talked about it in previous threads. I'm glad to see you know now what it is thanks to God. You've come a long way and it's good to see. I know it's God's work in your life.

Keep resisting it and God will deliver you. It may take time ... that depends. Just keep trusting God and He'll do it.

My advice is don't let it scare you. Demons shouldn't make you afraid so long as you trust in Jesus Christ. Pray for God to send you the right person to help you. Someone with experience in this kind of situation and knows what to do.

74x12

BTW, satan is very real despite what people say on this forum. :rolleyes:

His little demon messengers are pests. Don't befriend them at all.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

I renounce it all!

Aren't you schizophrenic? I think you need to talk to your doctor.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Unlike others, I do believe there are astral entities who want to use people's bodies and whisper things to them. There are also some conditions where the apparent satanic influences are self-generated from our deep unconscious.

If you've taken psychedelics, those can also cause what you've been experiencing long after the drugs have worn off.

Personally if I were you, I'd surround myself with positive, uplifting images as well as consult a medical professional.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Aren't you schizophrenic? I think you need to talk to your doctor.
Yes, I've been diagnosed as schizophrenic - because in this day and age any person who is haunted by a demonic entity is medicalised

I've already spoken to my psychiatrist about all this, he just nodded and kept on prescribing me meds - no use at all, really :shrug:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
RF asks people to mention their religion. You mentioned Christian. That makes it plain. You will be haunted all through your life either by God or by Satan. No escape.

Last edited:

Nimos

How do you believe that this "thing" have haunted you? What have it done to make you believe that?

In regards to believing the simulation theory, people believe all sorts of strange things, so what would make you think that you were not able to also at some point in your life believe certain things?

To me the simulation theory is non sense and impossible, which I think one can conclude by being skeptic and think rational about what exactly it would require.

So to me, the best defence you have is to learn how to be good at skepticism and critical thinking.

Yes, I've been diagnosed as schizophrenic - because in this day and age any person who is haunted by a demonic entity is medicalised

I've already spoken to my psychiatrist about all this, he just nodded and kept on prescribing me meds - no use at all, really :shrug:
Also I would probably start to talk to the psychiatrist again. Self medication sounds like a bad idea. Lots of time and effort have been spend in studying schizophrenia, so assuming that you know better than they do, is not likely to be beneficial for you.

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
RF asks people to mention their religion. You mentioned Christian. That makes it plain. You will be haunted either by God or by Satan. No escape.

Something in addition because you suggested Christianity. It seems to me that Christians have an obsession with demons and Satan. Other religions have their unsavory and evil beings but not to the extent Christianity has. Or to the extent they plague humanity the way Christianity portrays. It’s almost a mass hysteria.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
RF asks people to mention their religion. You mentioned Christian. That makes it plain. You will be haunted either by God or by Satan. No escape.

To add, this highlights the power and importance of the stories and narratives we surround ourselves with. At core, a significant chunk of religion is about the narratives that orient us as we experience life. Ideally, these narratives should reflect who you and your peoples are in ways that help you reconcile with life's experiences. To my mind, the more positive and empowering these narratives are - while also avoiding as much harm as possible to others - the better.

What does this waging of war against Satan get you in life, @Eddi ? How does that frame your life and living? What good things with that story bring to your life? What bad things will that story bring to your life and can those weaknesses be mitigated somehow? While I'm not a fan of Christian "good versus evil" narratives in the least, I won't say it isn't possible to embrace those narratives in a way that creates a healthy life for you and those around you. I would not be the person to ask about "exorcisms" within a Christian narrative context, however. That is not my path.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
What does this waging of war against Satan get you in life, @Eddi
Were I to win this war (which he started when he invaded my psyche) I would gain peace and freedom. Those are my objectives and I think they are reasonable things to desire.

As I see it I have two options: 1) resist or 2) collaborate

I've chosen to resist, that's my choice

cataway

I renounce it all!

the buggers have been known to attach them selves to things ,objects. it could be as simple as getting rid of the thing they are attached to. hard to say what or why . hopefully its not the house . Ouija boards are a known favorite , if you have one burn it ! could be clothing or pictures . one I heard of attached it self to a bird cage .