• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help Whiparound get on TV Please

kadzbiz

Hey, can you please go to http://natgeoadventuretv.com.au/Blog/Posts.aspx and play our Whiparound Wimmera Mallee video entry (should be one of the latest) for a competition that National Geographic are holding. All Aussie vids are going in the competition and first prize is not only a choice of surfboard and laptop, but the chance to get your whole movie onto PayTV here. Make sure you vote and put a comment, even thought the upload version is poor in quality. There are hardly any Aussie entrants, so we have a good chance. We are already planning our next trip for March 17 or 18th.

Thanks so much.

Dan

gnomon

Dude.

Voted for it. My second favorite copper in the world.

But I have to ask. I've checked out the first youtube video you posted of Whiparound. Did I miss where a complete video of the doc you made was posted? Or will I have to wait to see if NatGeo takes it? I don't have the cable package with NatGeo.:eek:

I hope my vote got through.

kadzbiz

Dude.

Voted for it. My second favorite copper in the world.

But I have to ask. I've checked out the first youtube video you posted of Whiparound. Did I miss where a complete video of the doc you made was posted? Or will I have to wait to see if NatGeo takes it? I don't have the cable package with NatGeo.:eek:

I hope my vote got through.

I'm sure your vote got thru. There is no complete video posted anywhere. Tony and I are still doing some narration to complete the project. If we win, we'll have the video completed before it goes to TV, whenever that may be. Also, if it gets on TV, the DVD distribution will be so much easier. The dvd will be available for purchase at our website once it's all classified and ready for distribution. Thanks so much for your help.

gnomon

Cool beans!

Liked your cloning and masking vid as well. My brother is into all this tech but I unfortunately lack the funds to invest.

One thing concerned me on registration. There was no U.S. option to pick when I registered. I assume that if your doc gets through that it would be available on NatGeo in the U.S. I still have to contact my cable provider to get the channels but I plan on doing so this month. I still think it's too cool to see Dan's video on TV thinking I once gave this guy a hard time.:D

Great work, though.

kadzbiz

Cool beans!

Liked your cloning and masking vid as well. My brother is into all this tech but I unfortunately lack the funds to invest.

One thing concerned me on registration. There was no U.S. option to pick when I registered. I assume that if your doc gets through that it would be available on NatGeo in the U.S. I still have to contact my cable provider to get the channels but I plan on doing so this month. I still think it's too cool to see Dan's video on TV thinking I once gave this guy a hard time.:D

Great work, though.

No idea if this will be available to U.S. You gave me a hard time? Don't recall.