• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help needed to improve style of this God-proof

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
@questfortruth Is English your second language by chance? I ask because just within the first couple of paragraphs there are several sentencing errors. If you're intent on submitting it to philosophical journals, I'd suggest a good editor.

David T

Premium Member
I ask you for help to correct style-mistakes in order for me to submit paper to renown Philosophical Journals:

Dear referee, obviously the scientific scepticism pushes you to see a lot of mistakes, inconsistencies and questionable places in the paper. And now please write the notes you wrote, but only with a strong desire to confirm my case. If author says, that he has written proof, then a polite human considers it as proof. Did not you hear about the human factor - wishful thinking? Thanks to latter they did not throw the Charles Darwin out of the school curriculum, despite the protests of true scientists. Try to love me like Good Samarian does to a stranger and look not for refutations (if desired, everything can be refuted through imagination, trolling and lies), but look to confirm my article.

DEFINITION of God:

God is the Omniscient Being. To know everything means to answer it correctly, if you are asked what digit is in given place after the comma in the number of pi (pi = 3.14.....). For example: the examiner asks to name the second digit after the comma in pi, to which God replies: "4".

THEOREM: God exists because He knows everything.

PROOF:
Just to recall you basic manners of Christian Civilization: ``If author says, that he has written proof, then a polite human considers it as proof.''

At the moment, there are no people on the planet who will answer correctly and quickly about the billion billion billionth decimal in the number of pi (even with modern quick algorithms it is not possible yet). But such people would know about own existence. But it does not follow from this that they actually exist. Another thing is if you strive to know everything, any digit after the decimal point, and you got such a super-power (``Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.'' Matthew 7:7) then it will be a miracle! You would be unicum! It is easy for you to walk on the water and not sink, because you found out everything about pi! And you still know that you exist. So, if you have all the fullness of knowledge, then among them will necessarily be the knowledge of the existence of the Omniscient Being - yourself. Therefore, God must necessarily exist and answer correctly, if you ask Him, about any digit in pi.

It follows, that only and solely the Omniscient Being knows for certain about own existence (and precisely through my proof), because no one knows own origin, ``except the Son, and to whom the Son wants to discover.'' Matt. 11:27. Without notion of Origin, there is Absolute Solipsism: Lauren Tousignant, The universe shouldn't exist, according to science, New York Post (October 25, 2017).

God does not require proof, not because there are none, but because God is infinitely obvious: a waste of time proving something that is absolutely obvious. But I will still prove: if there is knowledge that nobody among the people yet knows (like first trillion of trillions of digits in the Pi), then who knows this knowledge? Knowledge is defined as that, what someone knows. Therefore, there is the God who knows all knowledge: either it is hidden yet or already found.
The problem is content, not style.
The problem is content, not style.
I ask you for help to correct style-mistakes in order for me to submit paper to renown Philosophical Journals:

Dear referee, obviously the scientific scepticism pushes you to see a lot of mistakes, inconsistencies and questionable places in the paper. And now please write the notes you wrote, but only with a strong desire to confirm my case. If author says, that he has written proof, then a polite human considers it as proof. Did not you hear about the human factor - wishful thinking? Thanks to latter they did not throw the Charles Darwin out of the school curriculum, despite the protests of true scientists. Try to love me like Good Samarian does to a stranger and look not for refutations (if desired, everything can be refuted through imagination, trolling and lies), but look to confirm my article.

DEFINITION of God:

God is the Omniscient Being. To know everything means to answer it correctly, if you are asked what digit is in given place after the comma in the number of pi (pi = 3.14.....). For example: the examiner asks to name the second digit after the comma in pi, to which God replies: "4".

PROOF:
Just to recall you basic manners of Christian Civilization: ``If author says, that he has written proof, then a polite human considers it as proof.''

At the moment, there are no people on the planet who will answer correctly and quickly about the billion billion billionth decimal in the number of pi (even with modern quick algorithms it is not possible yet). But such people would know about own existence. But it does not follow from this that they actually exist. Another thing is if you strive to know everything, any digit after the decimal point, and you got such a super-power (``Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.'' Matthew 7:7) then it will be a miracle! You would be unicum! It is easy for you to walk on the water and not sink, because you found out everything about pi! And you still know that you exist. So, if you have all the fullness of knowledge, then among them will necessarily be the knowledge of the existence of the Omniscient Being - yourself. Therefore, God must necessarily exist and answer correctly, if you ask Him, about any digit in pi.

It follows, that only and solely the Omniscient Being knows for certain about own existence (and precisely through my proof), because no one knows own origin, ``except the Son, and to whom the Son wants to discover.'' Matt. 11:27. Without notion of Origin, there is Absolute Solipsism: Lauren Tousignant, The universe shouldn't exist, according to science, New York Post (October 25, 2017).

God does not require proof, not because there are none, but because God is infinitely obvious: a waste of time proving something that is absolutely obvious. But I will still prove: if there is knowledge that nobody among the people yet knows (like first trillion of trillions of digits in the Pi), then who knows this knowledge? Knowledge is defined as that, what someone knows. Therefore, there is the God who knows all knowledge: either it is hidden yet or already found.
Douglas adams already covered this very well. So i suggest placing it in the fiction catagory instead of the bigfoot is real catagory.

I would add you did a great job without realizing it of the fallacy of mathmatical realism!!!! Congrats without you understanding that!
download (27).jpeg

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
If author says, that he has written proof, then a polite human considers it as proof.
When proof of one's own reflection and that of all of nature isn't accepted as proof, when evolution, and all the sciences that some believe are outside of and superior to any God theory cannot answer definitively first cause so as to refute what they insinuate is false in holding faith, one may surmise such persons shall never see proof of God anywhere at all.
When God can't reach those minds through those evidences I'd suggest you not batter your head against the wall thinking you ever shall. God knows those for whom his presence in all that is resonates. God being alive in all that is insures if it does not, the skepticism is still soundly refuted.

I wish you to be blessed in your efforts. Do update us please.

Nimos

Ill try to help you and maybe someone with english as native language can help as well.

Scientific skepticism can cause you to review my paper as being inconsistent with the scientific method, but I urge you to approach this paper as you would any other scientific paper and consider it with the same objective approach as you would any other.

(Would probably remove the rest, also Charles Darwin ideas were actually welcomed by religion and first later rejected.)

DEFINITION of God:

Definition of God
God is omniscient, therefore he knows the correct answer to everything. If you asked him about a specific digit in PI, he would know the answer, regardless of the digit. (Not sure this is what you mean.)

You can't really put this as a mathematical theorem, which I assume you are, as you are using PI as example?

To establish a mathematical statement as a theorem, a proof is required, that is, a line of reasoning from axioms in the system (and other, already established theorems) to the given statement must be demonstrated.

Since you haven't proofed or demonstrated that God exist, I can't really see how you conclude that God exists because he is omniscient?

PROOF:

Proof
I want to stress, that if an author claim that they have written proof, that this ought to considered from an objectively and unbiased point of view as with respect to the scientific method.

At present no people are able to calculate the actual number of PI, even with the vast amount of computer processing power available.

But such people would know about own existence. But it does not follow from this that they actually exist.
Don't understand what you mean with this?

Another thing is if you strive to know everything, any digit after the decimal point, and you got such a super-power (``Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.'' Matthew 7:7) then it will be a miracle! You would be unicum! It is easy for you to walk on the water and not sink, because you found out everything about pi! And you still know that you exist. So, if you have all the fullness of knowledge, then among them will necessarily be the knowledge of the existence of the Omniscient Being - yourself. Therefore, God must necessarily exist and answer correctly, if you ask Him, about any digit in pi.
People strive for knowing everything, but knowing the precise value of PI is not possible, within the limits of the human brain, but would be considered a miracle!. (``Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.'' Matthew 7:7). It would be easier for you to walk on water than it would to know the exact value of PI. Yet people know that PI have a final answer.

And you still know that you exist.

Not really sure what you mean? Should it be understood as: Yet people know that PI have a final answer? Or do you actually mean that people know that they exists?

So if a person have complete knowledge they them self would also have knowledge of them self as being an omniscient being. Therefore God must necessarily exists and give the correct answer, when asked about the true value of PI.

It follows that only a true omniscient being would be aware of it existence with certainty. (Which is what my proof shows), because no human knows about their own origin. Except the Son and to whom he wants to reveal this truth too. Matt 11;27. Without understanding or knowledge of ones origin, there is absolute solipsism, as Lauren Tousignant write: "The universe shouldn't exist, according to science, New York Post (October 25, 2017).

God does not require proof, not because he doesn't exist, but because he is infinite. It would be a waste of time trying to proof what is absolute obvious. But yet I will provide this proof: If there is knowledge that it yet unknown to us (Like the complete number of digits in PI), then who have this knowledge or how do we know that this knowledge exists? Knowledge is defined by what someone knows. Therefore God must have this knowledge, but that it might simply be hidden for us.

COMPLETE TEXT
----------------------------
Scientific skepticism can cause you to review my paper as being inconsistent with the scientific method, but I urge you to approach this as you would any other scientific paper and consider it with the same objectivity as you would any other.

Definition of God
God is omniscient, therefore he knows the correct answer to everything. If you asked him about a specific digit in PI, he would know the answer, regardless of the digit.

Theorem
God exists because He knows everything.

Proof
I want to stress, that if an author claim that they have written proof, that this ought to considered from an objectively and unbiased point of view as with respect to the scientific method.

At present no people are able to calculate the actual number of PI, even with the vast amount of computer processing power available. (Missing part, see above) People strive for knowing everything, but knowing the precise value of PI is not possible, within the limits of the human brain, but would be considered a miracle!. (``Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.'' Matthew 7:7). It would be easier for you to walk on water than it would to know the exact value of PI. Yet people know that PI have a final answer.

So if a person have complete knowledge they them self would also have knowledge of them self as being an omniscient being. Therefore God must necessarily exists and give the correct answer, when asked about the true value of PI.

It follows that only a true omniscient being would be aware of it existence with certainty. (Which is what my proof shows), because no human knows about their own origin. Except the Son and to whom he wants to reveal this truth too. Matt 11;27. Without understanding or knowledge of ones origin, there is absolute solipsism, as Lauren Tousignant write: "The universe shouldn't exist, according to science, New York Post (October 25, 2017).

God does not require proof, not because he doesn't exist, but because he is infinite. It would be a waste of time trying to proof what is absolute obvious. But yet I will provide this proof: If there is knowledge that it yet unknown to us (Like the complete number of digits in PI), then who have this knowledge or how do we know that this knowledge exists? Knowledge is defined by what someone knows. Therefore God must have this knowledge, but that it might simply be hidden for us.

----------------------------

Keep in mind that I might have misunderstood it, also im not english. So someone that are better at it than me, should probably go through it as well, so its correct.

Last edited:

whirlingmerc

The complexity is needed for Universe to be called Nature. There is will to create both natural world and spiritual. Natural world needs large resources to be natural.

One aspect to consider is the transcendent quality of God's knowing.
We know something because of our limited senses and a few things: color size temperature hardness. God knows everything about it. from the smallest thing to the largest he knows it completely.

I wonder if that gets lost in the digits of Pi example, It makes him too much like the greatest supercomputer

whirlingmerc

One aspect to consider is the transcendent quality of God's knowing.
We know something because of our limited senses and a few things: color size temperature hardness. God knows everything about it. from the smallest thing to the largest he knows it completely.

I wonder if that gets lost in the digits of Pi example, It makes him too much like the greatest supercomputer

lets start with the opening
I would consider going in this direction

DEFINITION of God:

God is the uncreated all powerful being which includes omniscience. He knows everything both qualitatively and relationally transcendently beyond anything else. There is no other 'god' in this sense.

THEOREM: God may know you but you may not know Him unless hw allows it

PROOF: We are limited in what we know. God is not. God made the eye, ear and brain and should he choose to move one's heart to desire God he can. We being limited in both desires and abilities are not even aware of our limitations always.

God understands the endless (to us) complexity of not only our world but all worlds and more importantly understands us. The reverse is not always true unless he allow it. The good thing is that Jesus said "this is eternal life that they might know you the only true God and Jesus Christ who you have sent" which gives hope that God may grant this to His elect.

Last edited:

Rational Agnostic

DEFINITION of God:

PROOF:

Theorem?? Proof?? As an amateur mathematician, this almost makes me physically sick.

Milton Platt

DEFINITION of God:

PROOF:

So if I say that I have proof of pink fire breathing dragons, you would accept my claim without question?????
Knowing anything at all would require existence. never mind knowing everything. But your "theorem"(?) is bogus. You must first prove he exists (and demonstrate it is your particular god) and then we can decide what he knows.
Okay, so ask your god about all the digits in pi. Knock yourself out.

questfortruth

Ill try to help you and maybe someone with english as native language can help as well.
Thank you for kindness and your time. It is reflection of my original text in your mind. Different people then will have different reflections.

questfortruth

Theorem?? Proof?? As an amateur mathematician, this almost makes me physically sick.
I am done with my idea to get published: I must have tons of Gold and Platinum to convince editors in my sanity: that the newest open access (with astronomical article processing fees) journals are made for.

Last edited: