• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help me understand Islam

Was Muhammed a terrorist?

• yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • no

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

Mohsen

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
That is certainly not what I think. Islaam does not strike as solid in any healthy way. And considering its impressive history of inner conflict, I am more impressed by your chutzpah, frankly.

As for why it is disappointing - religion needs free thought to learn from circunstances and time. So would Islaam. New ideas are necessary for any doctrine to thrive.

Are we even living on the same planet together? Islam is thriving, and growing at a rate faster than any other faith group. lol. Growth of religion - Wikipedia

It is not that hard, but if I must spell it out for your benefit, then so be it.

There is indeed far too much submission to authority and also a lack of a central authority.

That's because the rightful Khaliphate was over thrown by the meddling European nations in 1924 with the help of their then proxy army, the Saudi backed Wahhabi tribe.

But according to Muslim belief, we will be with a legitimate khaliphate soon, because God does not leave the Muslim nations without a central authority for over 100 lunar years - that's 103 solar years - so expect one by 2027CE.

That the submission is to varying understandings of what would constitute a proper divine will worsens the problem, because it makes that much more difficult to dispell the delusion.

No delusion, just faith - but you can entertain your straw man, matters not to me!

I have noticed your ability to gather. All the best.
Ahlus sunnah wal jamaat - lit. Those who follow the example and gather (in the mosques for worship) - I don't see a problem with that! ;)

Islaam is a broken doctrine. What I hope for it is the most serene possible death from implosion. There is really no better future for it.

Wishful thinking :D fastest growing religion on the planet - and you know this, yet you have an opinion which is irreflective of the facts. The issue with your ability to reason is that you remain unreasonably defiant. Accept the facts. Islam is the worlds fastest growing faith, despite the Muslim world being cut to shreds by the meddling west, and the media polarity portraying Muslims as the insignificant other - it is still growing. Whether you like it or not... now what's that old saying? Ah yes - truth prevails!

Have a nice day ;)

Last edited:

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I've always wondered what the benefits of being a slave to a supposed god can be, looking at the middle east it doesn't seem to benefit them at all.

Personal growth. To give yourself to something so ancient, yet so wonderful is beyond words, but then again you do not believe in it so it really does not matter does it?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Personal growth. To give yourself to something so ancient, yet so wonderful is beyond words, but then again you do not believe in it so it really does not matter does it?

True,I don't believe in it but as a human and seeing that kind of misery and tragedy in the middle east I wondered what the benefit is.

Maybe it isn't a coincidence that the most desperate places in the world are the most religious,that's jmo.