• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help me name myself

Gargovic Malkav

Fair enough.

How about Hermione (her-my-oh-nee)
She was a role model for my friend and I growing up on the Harry Potter franchise
Or Matilda. Super genius and all that

Matilda.. It reminds me of song I had to learn in English class.. Especially when an Aussie mentions that name!:D

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Matilda.. It reminds me of song I had to learn in English class.. Especially when an Aussie mentions that name!:D
Ahh the unofficial National Anthem
upload_2021-1-24_8-58-59.gif

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I guess Australia has multiple unofficial National Anthems, because I thought that "The Land Down Under" by "Men At Work" was also considered to be the unofficial Anthem of Australia.
I'm from Europe so perhaps I don't understand.:oops:
We do have multiple. Waltzing Matilda is just older is all. It is like our version of folklore

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I am trying to come up with a name to legally change me name to. First name Ray Last name Foxfell. Want y'all help coming up with a femme middle name. This is hard to figure it out myself.feel free to throw a few joke ones out there
This is easy. Just listen to me, because I know how to name you. ;)

If you're on the short side and wear glasses and are a little thin choose 'Martha'.

If you've got silken black hair and beautiful eyes choose 'Abbey'.

If you have no soul choose 'Ginger'.

If you are guilty of murder choose "Mrs. Peacock in the Kitchen with the Pipe Wrench." (from Clue)

If you have a LOT of money choose 'Gaga'.

If you admire office workers choose either 'Stephanie', 'Jennifer' or 'Mary-Lou'.

If you have a tattoo that says "Barbara" choose "Barbara"

If you have a dog choose "Betty"

If you can hold your breath for more than two minutes at a time while wearing high heels choose "Magdalena"

If you can knit choose "Joyce"

Does that answer your question?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
This is easy. Just listen to me, because I know how to name you. ;)

If you're on the short side and wear glasses and are a little thin choose 'Martha'.

If you've got silken black hair and beautiful eyes choose 'Abbey'.

If you have no soul choose 'Ginger'.

If you are guilty of murder choose "Mrs. Peacock in the Kitchen with the Pipe Wrench." (from Clue)

If you have a LOT of money choose 'Gaga'.

If you admire office workers choose either 'Stephanie', 'Jennifer' or 'Mary-Lou'.

If you have a tattoo that says "Barbara" choose "Barbara"

If you have a dog choose "Betty"

If you can hold your breath for more than two minutes at a time while wearing high heels choose "Magdalena"

If you can knit choose "Joyce"

Does that answer your question?
If I dont want to name myself martha cuz it's my grandma's name what I choose?

Audie

Veteran Member
I am trying to come up with a name to legally change me name to. First name Ray Last name Foxfell. Want y'all help coming up with a femme middle name. This is hard to figure it out myself.feel free to throw a few joke ones out there
Ray Lulubelle Foxfell

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Try to avoid names that make up funny rhyming schemes, because you can believe you will be rhymed and probably won't like it. Pick names that nothing rhymes with except things you like. Don't pick 'Mary' because it rhymes with 'Hairy' and 'Fairy' and 'Dairy' etc.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Try to avoid names that make up funny rhyming schemes, because you can believe you will be rhymed and probably won't like it. Pick names that nothing rhymes with except things you like. Don't pick 'Mary' because it rhymes with 'Hairy' and 'Fairy' and 'Dairy' etc.
I make puns with Ray all the time.